Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: Cruwear Military ETA

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by rodloos View Post
    I received mine yesterday that I had preordered from KC, it was nice that they finally came through on it.

When did you order? I haven't heard a thing from them on mine, ordered mid-May.

Quote Originally Posted by M80 View Post
    People are most likely going to buy them all and sell them for 200+ on ebay
    They will certainly try to do that, but posting on this forum gives the average user a chance to hear about it and get one for themselves.

For awhile I was checking frequently with the more major online retailers but I don't have time to do much of that during the day. I wasn't aware of all of the smaller dealers that might get them.

Spyderco Forum Registered User nccole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bdblue View Post
    Same here, so I paid attention to this thread and bought one from another dealer and cancelled the KC order. It was making me anxious. Probably will always pre-order from them if I really want it just to have a backup option, but most likely will never see one from them because I can usually find another somewhere else and faster.

I ordered from them in May also, so they may be getting close to fulfilling yours also. My first clue was seeing the credit card charge go through, then later that day the shipping confirmation.
    Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E)

Spyderco Forum Registered User Jazz's Avatar
    W & W has a couple left. A couple super blue Delicas, too.
    - best wishes, Jazz.

Spyderco Forum Registered User JNewell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    W & W has a couple left. A couple super blue Delicas, too.
    For those south of the 49th parallel, my experience with W&W has been excellent.

Spyderco Forum Registered User shunsui's Avatar
    Grey G10 Military and Para-Military2

Last edited by shunsui; 06-29-2014 at 08:05 AM. Reason: old image host died

W&W isn't that cheap at $195 shipped to the US. Picked one up anyways... Only 2 left.

I ordered min in mid-May from KC, and got it today.

Spyderco Forum Registered User gastonian's Avatar
    Blade hq has them in stock!

Just ordered myself a backup!

Are these things still shipping? Looks like the last report of someone receiving one was right at one month ago.

Are these things still shipping? Looks like the last report of someone receiving one was right at one month ago.
    The one I ordered from Dvor came 12 days ago.
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DougC-3 View Post
    The one I ordered from Dvor came 12 days ago.
    That's good to hear I guess. I am still waiting on one from DVOR
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User dgebler's Avatar
    Still waiting as well...I just received yet another "order still pending" notice from KC (I ordered in June 2013) and I was wondering if they will just keep sending this to me in perpetuity, or if there is still a chance that more will be shipping?

Any new news/updates? It sure feels like I missed the boat on this at this point, and truthfully with a new Mule coming, upcoming S90V Yo2 and the potential for a K390 military in 2015 I may not be disappointed I missed this one after all.

Spyderco Forum Registered User JNewell's Avatar
    Aftermarket prices aren't much more than many vendors sold this for, and are actually cheaper than some well-known and well-liked vendors charged. If you want one, there's really not much reason not to buy one in the secondary market.

Quote Originally Posted by JNewell View Post
    Aftermarket prices aren't much more than many vendors sold this for, and are actually cheaper than some well-known and well-liked vendors charged. If you want one, there's really not much reason not to buy one in the secondary market.
    I am patiently waiting because this will just be a backup model. Couldn't resist for $139 and free shipping.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User gbelleh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dgebler View Post
    Still waiting as well...I just received yet another "order still pending" notice from KC (I ordered in June 2013) and I was wondering if they will just keep sending this to me in perpetuity, or if there is still a chance that more will be shipping?
    I once had an order in with KC for over a year and a half. When the product was finally discontinued, I got an email saying they weren't going to be able to fill the order.
    My New Gear Review YouTube Channel

Latest Spydies: Lum Tanto FB Sprint, Green CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule, 2013 Forum Native 5, Domino, Blue G-10 Lava, Cruwear Military, Swick 3, Jot Singh Khalsa sprint, Hungarian Folder, CF S90V Manix 2 XL, Fluted Ti Military, Fluted Ti Native 5, Nilakka, Brown XHP Native, Equilibrium, Street Bowie, Lil Matriarch, Cat

Quote Originally Posted by gbelleh View Post
    I once had an order in with KC for over a year and a half. When the product was finally discontinued, I got an email saying they weren't going to be able to fill the order.
    Similar experience for me. This is why I never pre-order from them and generally avoid purchasing from them if I can. YMMV
    My 's:

*Landon*

Bentoboxshop.com still has some. They are going for $239 though, but hey it is available.

Omaha Knife Store 200 dollars + shipping.