Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 741

Thread: Cruwear Military ETA

  1. #661
    Spyderco Forum Registered User chuck_roxas45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Small City, Philippines
    Posts
    8,015
    A couple hundred kilometers from us got storm signal number 4. We got SS3 but by the grace of God we got of with no untoward incidents. I helped lash down a few houses that were made from light materials and the cru millie with the coarse edge really shined at the rope cutting. We were absolutely glad our preps werent needed but better to look.silly eh? Anyway I'm giddy with relief but very much saddened and hoping the loss of life won't be too bad when everything settles down.
    I always heard that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, but then you catch even more flies with poop



    http://sharpthings.net/chat

    http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45696

  2. #662
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hershey, PA
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck_roxas45 View Post
    A couple hundred kilometers from us got storm signal number 4. We got SS3 but by the grace of God we got of with no untoward incidents. I helped lash down a few houses that were made from light materials and the cru millie with the coarse edge really shined at the rope cutting. We were absolutely glad our preps werent needed but better to look.silly eh? Anyway I'm giddy with relief but very much saddened and hoping the loss of life won't be too bad when everything settles down.
    Good to hear man, hopefully others in it's path will fair similar.

  3. #663
    Spyderco Forum Registered User chuck_roxas45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Small City, Philippines
    Posts
    8,015
    Quote Originally Posted by jalcon View Post
    Good to hear man, hopefully others in it's path will fair similar.
    Initial reports say some areas got it really bad and that 90% of the structures suffered damage. I just hope not too many lives were lost.
    I always heard that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, but then you catch even more flies with poop



    http://sharpthings.net/chat

    http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45696

  4. #664
    Spyderco Forum Registered User FCM415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,101
    KW has had the Cruwear Millie available for hours now.

    Also, Delica/Endura SB's...

  5. #665
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by FCM415 View Post
    KW has had the Cruwear Millie available for hours now.

    Also, Delica/Endura SB's...
    KSF has a ton of SB Endura's/Delica's, as well as Ti Delicas for those still looking.

  6. #666
    Spyderco Forum Registered User Orangeneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    55
    Bladeops has them in stock for $160. I don't need any more (2 is enough). It seems that the initial shortage is over.

  7. #667
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by FCM415 View Post
    KW has had the Cruwear Millie available for hours now.

    Also, Delica/Endura SB's...
    Thank you for the heads up. Just got my backup.
    Current : Para2's Brown, Blue & Orange, Etched Spin, CF Caly3 ZDP189, Gayle Bradley, UKPK Orange G10, Manix2 M4, Sage 1, Caly 3.5 in Super Blue, Urban Orange G10

  8. #668
    Spyderco Forum Registered User deskil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    8
    "KW has had the Cruwear Millie available for hours now."
    Thanks. Got 'er done!

  9. #669
    Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Moonshine Country, Virginia
    Posts
    5,416
    Figures.... I found a place to take orders for $139 plus free shipping and then KW gets more up for sale. Oh well. FYI, Optics Planet should have some soon also.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

    *Landon*

  10. #670
    Spyderco Forum Registered User michaelm466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Provo, UT
    Posts
    379
    Just ordered mine from Bladeops, NGK also has some.
    Southfork, Mule Team K390, Military CPM-M4/Ti, Military CTS-XHP, Military CF/M390, Para-Military 2 CPM-S90V, Para-Military 2 CTS-20CP, Para-Military 2 CTS-204P, Para-Military 2 M390, Para-Military 2 CTS-XHP, Para-Military 2 CPM-S35VN, Manix 2 XL, Manix 2 CPM-S30V/Blue G10, Manix 2 CTS-BD30P, Manix 2 CTS-XHP, Manix 2 CPM-M4, Southard, Gayle Bradley, Superhawk, Forum Native CPM-S110V, Endura Super Blue, Pacific Salt, Ladybug Hawkbill H1, Ladybug ZDP-189, Bug

  11. #671
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    AL USA
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by FCM415 View Post
    KW has had the Cruwear Millie available for hours now.

    Also, Delica/Endura SB's...
    FCM, this post (above) was the 666th post on this thread... congrats for not making it any more diabolical than this
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

  12. #672
    Spyderco Forum Registered User JNewell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Land of the Bean and the Cod
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by DougC-3 View Post
    FCM, this post (above) was the 666th post on this thread... congrats for not making it any more diabolical than this
    Yes, nicely done.

  13. #673
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by FCM415 View Post
    KW has had the Cruwear Millie available for hours now.
    Unfortunately by the time I get home they are sold out. I thought they had been removed from the site, I couldn't find them yesterday when someone was talking about them. I did a lot of searching tonight and discovered that they spelled cruwear wrong.

    I don't think the demand is over yet, they are still going for big prices on the auction site.

  14. #674
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    3,602
    I managed to grab one...S&R Knives had some in stock. Any Toronto (or Canada) peeps that need one can get one there and yes it is $200 but by the time you buy a US one at about $150 and add approx $20-30 for shipping and then do the exchange rate you are pretty much at $200.
    On the hunt for...

  15. #675
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hershey, PA
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by bdblue View Post
    Unfortunately by the time I get home they are sold out. I thought they had been removed from the site, I couldn't find them yesterday when someone was talking about them. I did a lot of searching tonight and discovered that they spelled cruwear wrong.

    I don't think the demand is over yet, they are still going for big prices on the auction site.
    Demand is not over but you can expect to see them around 170ish on there in the very near future, which isn't bad, all things considered.

  16. #676
    Spyderco Forum Registered User JNewell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Land of the Bean and the Cod
    Posts
    4,722
    As of approximately noon ET today, NGK has bunch @ $155.

  17. #677
    Spyderco Forum Registered User RadioactiveSpyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by JNewell View Post
    As of approximately noon ET today, NGK has bunch @ $155.
    Just got the same email! 8 in stock as of 12:30 PM ET, go get 'em!!
    It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. Stephen King

  18. #678
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by JNewell View Post
    As of approximately noon ET today, NGK has bunch @ $155.
    What is NGK, pardon my nobness.
    Thanks

  19. #679
    Spyderco Forum Registered User RadioactiveSpyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by mainaman View Post
    What is NGK, pardon my nobness.
    Thanks
    No sweat, NGK = New Graham Knives. The acronym business is a carryover from the Blade Forums, where they forbid the mention of sites that don't contribute to supporting theirs as a preferred knife vendor. Unfortunately, NGK now shows 0 in stock, so someone got the message! A wicked blade she is!
    It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. Stephen King

  20. #680
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioactiveSpyder View Post
    No sweat, NGK = New Graham Knives. The acronym business is a carryover from the Blade Forums, where they forbid the mention of sites that don't contribute to supporting theirs as a preferred knife vendor. Unfortunately, NGK now shows 0 in stock, so someone got the message! A wicked blade she is!
    Thanks for the info, I was able to google the site. I have the Cruwear Miltary already and I agree it is a great knife. Just got the S90V version so I get to compare the two.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •