Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Cruwear Military ETA

Spyderco Forum Registered User dgebler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bdblue View Post
    I wonder what has happened to KC- haven't heard of anything being shipped from them in quite awhile.
    Wondering the same myself. ive had a preorder in since june and no word yet.

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Just got mine in the mail today! I put my order in on the 15th. Ebay had the picture of a grey caly3.5 but the model was C36, so I clicked and there it was! Mistaken picture but right knife. $143.00 shipped! Will go with my black-blade combo-edge which is now discontinued!

For anyone who still hasn't got their Cru Millie shipment from Dvor, I emailed them today and they are definitely still going to ship, but could not give me a certain ETA.
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DougC-3 View Post
    For anyone who still hasn't got their Cru Millie shipment from Dvor, I emailed them today and they are definitely still going to ship, but could not give me a certain ETA.
    Thanks for the heads up. I figured they will ship my backup when they get it.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Quote Originally Posted by xceptnl View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I figured they will ship my backup when they get it.
    I initially ordered from them but then when they sent out the email saying they were backed up, I ordered from knifeoutlet. Got the email from dvor the other day and let them know I was still interested in them sending me my order and got a reply back that said "Thank you for your follow up. We will continue to process your order and email you the tracking information once the order has shipped out."

What's weird is I ordered 2 from dvor and right now my Account history s showing 2 ordered but only 1 shipped, and I haven't gotten a tracking number yet. So I guess at least I'll be getting a back-up, and if the second one comes in then I'd be willing to find someone here who missed out and sell it to them at cost.

Spyderco Forum Registered User JNewell's Avatar
    BHQ has this in stock again.

Knifeworks has these in stock again.

Quote Originally Posted by bdblue View Post
    I wonder what has happened to KC- haven't heard of anything being shipped from them in quite awhile.
    I've had a preorder in with KC for awhile too - already picked up one from a different dealer, wasn't sure if KC would come through.

I still haven't received my shipping notice from KC, but I did see my credit card get charged today for the amount of the cruwear millie, so I think they must be processing the ones they received, and I expect to received a shipping notice soon (I just ordered a tan XHP native from them also, but it already shipped so they can't just throw it in the box and ship them both to me, darn ).
    Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E)

I ordered mine from KC at the end of May and got my shipping notification today. Woo Hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiBird View Post
    I ordered mine from KC at the end of May and got my shipping notification today. Woo Hoo!
    I ordered from KC before that and have not gotten a shipping notification yet. Consider yourself lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by DougC-3 View Post
    Dvor had some millies available a couple of days ago. I received a notification to resubmit my paypal payment since it was on hold for longer than 30 days. I canceled the order since receiving one from Knifeworks a couple of weeks ago. Thought about owning a "back up", but I have my eyes set on other knives.

Quote Originally Posted by Pake View Post
    Dvor had some millies available a couple of days ago. I received a notification to resubmit my paypal payment since it was on hold for longer than 30 days. I canceled the order since receiving one from Knifeworks a couple of weeks ago. Thought about owning a "back up", but I have my eyes set on other knives.
    Thanks very much for the heads up, Pake. I checked my PayPal account and it does indeed say the transaction has expired, but Dvor hasn't notified me. Maybe they renewed the transaction when I emailed them last week, or earlier when I called them before?* I really just ordered a second one as insurance in case I was unable to get one, thinking, if I got two, I would pass one on at cost to a desperate forum member who was unable to get one. But Dvor is supposed to give me a $10 1st-time-buyer discount off their $139 + S&H price, and it's hard to turn it down at that price At this point I think I'll just let the chips fall where they may, not contact them, and see what happens.

*Edit: I really don't know if they could renew the transax from their end, and if they had, the "expired" notice probably would have been removed... I may call them again to see what's happening ....whatever
    Last edited by DougC-3; 11-25-2013 at 11:01 AM.
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Liquid Cobra's Avatar
    Warriors and wonders just got 20 in stock this afternoon. As I write this there are 11 left.
    Top 3 's: Lum Tanto Folder, Yojimbo 2, Para-Military 2
    Coming Soon Wish List: Yojimbo 2 CF S90V PREORDERED!!!, Kiwi 4, K2, Roadie, Dog Tag Folder, Lum Tanto Fixed
    On The Fence: Rubicon, Roc, PITS, Native 5 (G10), Caly 3.5 CF
    Most recently acquired: Lava, Para-Military 2 CPM-S35VN, Domino CTS-204P, Bob Lum Tanto Folder Black on Black, Manix 2 Cruwear, Kahr Delica, G10 UKPK's, Black Southard,Para-Military 2 Elmax, Para-Military 2 CTS 204P
    Grail: A.T.R.

Spyderco Forum Registered User salmonkiller's Avatar
    It's a great user with tough steel and well worth the price.Get one while you can and if you can afford the funds..

Quote Originally Posted by salmonkiller View Post
    It's a great user with tough steel and well worth the price.Get one while you can and if you can afford the funds..
    Oh I got one today Wife says I can't have it until Xmas.
    Coming Soon Wish List: Yojimbo 2 CF S90V PREORDERED!!!, Kiwi 4, K2, Roadie, Dog Tag Folder, Lum Tanto Fixed
    Most recently acquired: Lava, Para-Military 2 CPM-S35VN, Domino CTS-204P, Bob Lum Tanto Folder Black on Black, Manix 2 Cruwear, Kahr Delica, G10 UKPK's, Black Southard,Para-Military 2 Elmax, Para-Military 2 CTS 204P

Spyderco Forum Registered User M80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Cobra View Post
    Warriors and wonders just got 20 in stock this afternoon. As I write this there are 11 left.
    e_e

Quote Originally Posted by M80 View Post
    e_e
    Hmm...not sure what to make of that look. 6 Left.

Spyderco Forum Registered User M80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Cobra View Post
    Hmm...not sure what to make of that look. 6 Left.
    People are most likely going to buy them all and sell them for 200+ on ebay
    Last edited by M80; 11-26-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Spyderco Forum Registered User JNewell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M80 View Post
    People are most likely going to buy them all and sell them for 200+ on ebay
    Letting people know about vendors who have uncommon or sought-after knives in stock is a long tradition here. Spyderco itself posts about the availability of the Mule series and sprints, and maintain an entire forum dedicated to new product announcements. His post was a normal and very welcome contribution here.
    Last edited by JNewell; 11-26-2013 at 11:31 AM.

I received mine yesterday that I had preordered from KC, it was nice that they finally came through on it.

I think it was the XHP Millie I had preordered from them once, that they finally sent me an email saying they couldn't fulfill it . But they fulfilled this one.

So now I have a backup, because I picked up a Cruwear Millie from National Knives in the meantime just in case KC didn't get enough to fill their preorders .
    Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E)