Thread: forgotten password

Spyderco Forum Registered User

forgotten password

I could not find a link on the page for resetting your password if you forget it. I write down my passwords when I create accounts but when my browser lost my login information I had to enter it again. I went back to where it was written down, used that password, and it didn't work. I searched the forum for over an hour tonight looking for a link for forgotten passwords and could not find one.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Pinetreebbs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bdblue View Post
    I could not find a link on the page for resetting your password if you forget it. I write down my passwords when I create accounts but when my browser lost my login information I had to enter it again. I went back to where it was written down, used that password, and it didn't work. I searched the forum for over an hour tonight looking for a link for forgotten passwords and could not find one.
    How were you able to make this post? Most systems have a 'lost password' button to click during log in.
    Have you joined Knife Rights yet? Go to: www.KnifeRights.org
    Protecting your Right to own and carry the knives YOU choose.

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinetreebbs View Post
    How were you able to make this post? Most systems have a 'lost password' button to click during log in.
    I searched this forum and could not find the "lost password" link. I searched all of the messages for words such as "password", "reset" and "lost". Those words will get a lot of hits but after going through all of those many pages of threads I still found nothing. I decided to just create a new account with a different so I could at least post here and ask how to get my old account back. When I entered my email address, THEN the forum told me that the email address was already in use and to click here to reset my password. Until I got to that point, there was no link to a password reset that I could find.