Thread: Halpern Mule Thanks

Spyderco Forum Registered User

Halpern Mule Thanks

Halpern set up a new email mules@halperntitanium.com and hired Sue
    To respond to your requests. In took us awhile to get our shipping under way but I think most handles are on the way. My apologies for a few shipping glitches.
    Sue will post an updated inventory but I know we are out of blue Option 5, carbon fiber option 5 and orange option 4 and 5.
    Other than that, we still have a good inventory.
    We love the look of black/forest green option 4. The layers of black and green are alternated and when option 4 handles are machined, a great pattern emerges. It's hard to photograph but I think it makes a great fixed blade handle.
    Some time in October we will make more carbon fiber, orange and blue handles. Email mules@halperntitanium.com or call 888-283-8627 and get on the list.
    Ask for Sue and we'll do our best.
    Marianne Halpern

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Thank you Marianne, I am glad to see Halpern contributing and communicating with the community here in this forum. We love your products so I see no reason this small part of your business shouldn't yield you profitable results!
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Mods may want to move this to the General Discussion area.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*