Thread: Byrd Crow opinions?

Spyderco Forum Registered User gbelleh's Avatar

Byrd Crow opinions?

I have a Byrd Crow on the way. I added it to an order from STP to get free shipping, so the Crow ended up costing less than $5.
    Anyway, it's been a while since I've gotten a new Byrd. The Crow looks pretty nice, but I have no experience with it.

If you have one, how do you like it? I'd be interested in seeing any pics you have too, especially comparing size to well known Spydies. Thanks!
    My New Gear Review YouTube Channel

Latest Spydies: Lum Tanto FB Sprint, Green CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule, 2013 Forum Native 5, Domino, Blue G-10 Lava, Cruwear Military, Swick 3, Jot Singh Khalsa sprint, Hungarian Folder, CF S90V Manix 2 XL, Fluted Ti Military, Fluted Ti Native 5, Nilakka, Brown XHP Native, Equilibrium, Street Bowie, Lil Matriarch, Cat

Spyderco Forum Registered User Donut's Avatar
    I like the Crow, I carried mine a few times. It feels like a Tenacious.

A long time ago, I was going to try to swap a black clip onto it and stripped the screws. For some reason it comes with a stonewashed clip. It has been benched for a very long time.
    -Brian
    A distinguished lurker.
    Chat with us. Sharpthings - A Blog Site

Spyderco Forum Registered User gbelleh's Avatar
    Thanks. I like the finish on the clip. I'd like to see more matte finish clips on Spydercos too.

My Crow arrived yesterday. So far, I like it. I don't see a whole lot of info about the Crow out there, so I might try to do a little write up and review here soon.

My New Gear Review YouTube Channel

Latest Spydies: Lum Tanto FB Sprint, Green CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule, 2013 Forum Native 5, Domino, Blue G-10 Lava, Cruwear Military, Swick 3, Jot Singh Khalsa sprint, Hungarian Folder, CF S90V Manix 2 XL, Fluted Ti Military, Fluted Ti Native 5, Nilakka, Brown XHP Native, Equilibrium, Street Bowie, Lil Matriarch, Cat

Spyderco Forum Registered User chuck_roxas45's Avatar
    I have one of the older crows. I really like it too. If it weren't CE, I'd be carrying it more often.
    I always heard that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, but then you catch even more flies with poop

http://sharpthings.net/chat

http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45696

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    I picked up a Byrd Crow today with G10 handles. I thought they were discontinued but there it was. I've looked online and most places show zero qty or discontinued.