Thread: Restricted Item Where to Sell?

Spyderco Forum Registered User

Restricted Item Where to Sell?

I know someone threw out a website (they still haven't approved me) and I'm not advertising for sale but can anyone help with a good place to *EDITED LIST THINGS FOR SALE.***
    "Yes Occifer, she said KINKY...... That's "K" as in KNIFE...." "OUCH"!!!!

Spyderco Forum Registered User dialex's Avatar
    Bladeforums has a trade section where basic members can post their offers.
    The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Per-Sev's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhoss View Post
    I know someone threw out a website (they still haven't approved me) and I'm not advertising for sale but can anyone help with a good place to *EDITED LIST THINGS FOR SALE.***
    The Jerzeedevils is a good place to post any knife you want to sell just make sure you read the rules first and post a introduction or you won't last long. They don't like it when you just join to sell your goods you should at least participate in the forum not just post something for sale. I have been there a long time and its a great forum not just for knives but general topics also.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Clip's Avatar
    Knife-BST takes a little while to confirm registration but it's a pretty friendly site, just a smaller scale than BF or Jerzeedevils.
    Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly3, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, M390 Para2, Cruwear MT12, Techno, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, Manix2 Ltwt, Salt I, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Forum Native5, Squeak, Manix 83mm, 440V Military, Gayle Bradley, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, Cruwear Military, VG10 Jester, Terzuola SlipIt, XHP Native Ltwt, Domino, CPM154/S90V Para2, SB Stretch, D2 Para, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris

Spyderco Forum Registered User The Deacon's Avatar
    In addition to the ones mentioned, KnifeForums, USN, and Candlepower Forums all have sales areas. Some do require paid membership to sell. The other factor is one of trust. Not everyone is anxious to trust a "newbie", especially if the knife they're selling is one where there may be more fakes than real ones floating around.
    Paul
    My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Kiwimania ---- Spydiewiki
    Dead horses beaten, sacred cows tipped, chimeras hunted when time permits.
    WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Pockets's Avatar
    EDCForums. You need some posts and a few $ to sell, but it's a great community, so it's worth it

Yes, I'm a member
    Delica PE, Dragonfly Salt SE, Stretch SE, Manbug SE, Mule 16, Sage 1, black/satin PM2, Native 5