Delica 4 emerson, 5cm cutting edge

Hi all,

Spyderco must do this version

Delica 4 emerson, 5cm cutting edge for some country law;

Name:  Fotoğraf0798.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  77.0 KB

Spyderco Forum Registered User Clip's Avatar
    I'd probably take a Dragonfly, even though it's not waved. Not sure which country's law, but my workplace considers blade length to be anything that folds out of the handle, no matter the size of the choil. Also not sure how comfy that choil would be considering the standard shape of the Delica handle.

Also, welcome to the forum! Any pictures of your Spyderco collection?
    Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly3, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, M390 Para2, Cruwear MT12, Techno, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, Manix2 Ltwt, Salt I, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Forum Native5, Squeak, Manix 83mm, 440V Military, Gayle Bradley, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, Cruwear Military, VG10 Jester, Terzuola SlipIt, XHP Native Ltwt, Domino, CPM154/S90V Para2, SB Stretch, D2 Para, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris

Spyderco Forum Registered User Blerv's Avatar
    Most laws (at lease in the USA) measure by "blade length". If by cutting edge I could carry a bunch of other Spydies which are illegal currently.

You would be better off grinding down the blade similar to Mr. Janich's wharn-duras.
    Blake

Listing of Blade-Length Laws by State/County (Not My Website)
    http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USKnife.pdf

Spyderco Forum Registered User Pockets's Avatar
    Welcome! That is a very interesting design.
    Delica PE, Dragonfly Salt SE, Stretch SE, Manbug SE, Mule 16, Sage 1, black/satin PM2, Native 5

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    I wouldn't hold to that list from the link you gave. I live in Virginia and we have no statewide blade length laws. Some locals have length restrictions on school property, most are
    3" or less. Also autos and everything else on the list are legal. Problems start when you carry them concealed, but possesion and carrying in plain view is legal.

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Benchmade Axis autos work really well for lefties, like the Presidio. From the description I thought the Autonomy was going to be like that. Too bad. But, on the other hand, left handed people seem to have trouble with the PM2 and I find it easy to work. Maybe I'll be lucky. But until I get to see, feel, play with one I will not know.
    ssat practice ssat practice
    pcat practice questions pcat practice questions
    pcat study guide pcat study guide
    cissp exam questions cissp exam questions
    ccna security training ccna security training