Thread: new citadel

Spyderco Forum Registered User

new citadel

Just got a new citadel and I really love it except for a little side to side blade play cant seem to correct it but its not that bad.came scary sharp and I really like all the material its made of.would be my favorite knife if they made it duel action.it screams it with the hole on the blade.I give it a 8 out of 10.would have got a 9 if it had no blade play and a 10 if it was duel action.I'm allowed to carry it if hunting or fishing so when I go I will give you a review n hard use

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Nice find, please share pics.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

That's the question I'm hoping someone can answer for me
    We offer 640-722 dumps tutorials and CHECKPOINT guide to help you get started with web design. Become expert in design work using University of Wisconsin - Madison design resources. for more information to visit braindumps for more details to wikipedia and also see on Youtube Best of luck.

Spyderco Forum Registered User DJFrostbyte's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mariasam View Post
    That's the question I'm hoping someone can answer for me
    Uhh what question? If you're referring to the blade play issue you may want to post your question elsewhere as it will probably not get answered here. But welcome to the forums!!
    Endura 4 FFG - Delica 4 FFG - Sage 3 - Dragonfly Salt - Forum Native - Manix 2 LW - Manix 2 G10 - Tenacious - Persistence - Ambitious - Byrd Meadowlark G10 - Cat - C13 Pro Grip - Delica C11PBK - Atlantic Salt - Navigator - Para 2 Camo - Delica C11PBLE - White Endura Sprint - Mule MT05P - Delica 4 FFG - Salsa - Native 5 Ti - UKPK - Sage 1 - Dragonfly G10

Spyderco Forum Registered User dragonram7's Avatar
    With some autos, blade play is part of the design. Microtech is a great example. The otf is supposed to have play to make mechanism function. Id call spyderco.

My Embassies have zero blade play. Is this normal in the larger Citadel?