Page 100 of 138 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2746

Thread: What Spydeco is in your pocket today??

Spyderco Forum Registered User RadioactiveSpyder's Avatar
    Matt, did you make a purple Dfly!?!?!
    It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. Stephen King

Spyderco Forum Registered User Spydersense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioactiveSpyder View Post
    Matt, did you make a purple Dfly!?!?!
    Lol, nope. It's navy blue, but it does look a little purple in the photo with the flowers doesn't it? This photo shows it's actual color better:

Trying out the new Techno today:

Time for another !

-Matt

Spyderco Forum Registered User ASmitty's Avatar
    I'm changing it up a bit today and carrying my byrd Cara Cara2. It's a little bigger than I usually EDC to the office, but I'm digging it.
    "A flute with no holes is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a danish."

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Yojimbo 2, just for fun.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Ned's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noseoil View Post
    Yojimbo 2, just for fun.
    +1
    C101PBL2, C54GPBN, C154PBK, MGREP, JGGYP, C75P3, C36TIP, C113GPGY, C127GPOR, C85GPBL, C11SBK, C10SBK, C11TR, C10TR, C28S (Wharncliffe mod), C11TIPD, C12GS, FB15P, C110GPBL, C85GP2, C141CFP, FB14P3Z, C123GPBL, C88PYL, KO4PBK, C105BMP

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God." Ephesians 6:12-13

Tactical combo
    My 's: Military Camo, Paramilitary 2 CTS-XHP Orange, Paramilitary 2 CTS-204P Green, Endura 4 ZDP-189 ComboEdge BRG, Endura 4 ZDP-189 FFG BRG, Manix 2 Lightweight Blue, Caly 3 G-10, Salt 1 Yellow, Ulize, Manix I C95, Manix 2 XL S90v CF, Delica 4 ComboEdge Black C11PCBBK

Spyderco Forum Registered User nccole's Avatar
    Carrying my new to me PPT

Matriarch and an Endura 4 FFG PE ...

And just for giggles, a Ruger LCP

Spyderco Forum Registered User TheFactor's Avatar
    YoJimbo 2 & his little friend

Quote Originally Posted by ASmitty View Post
    I'm changing it up a bit today and carrying my byrd Cara Cara2. It's a little bigger than I usually EDC to the office, but I'm digging it.
    I need to pull out my Cara Cara its been a while and what a great knife that deserves some love .
    Last edited by TheFactor; 05-13-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noseoil View Post
    Yojimbo 2, just for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned View Post
    +1
    Is it just me ? Since getting my YoJimbo 2 I just can not put it down and when I do it has to be in my pocket or a arms length away .

Spyderco Forum Registered User 3rdGenRigger's Avatar
    These two this morning.

And after I got home I swapped to these two. The beer on the left is easily my favourite of all time, and they have a small batch lager out that I've never seen or tried before (I think it's a limited run) so I had to buy a couple of those as well. I'll also include a gratuitous shot of my dog, but with my Chokwe to keep a tenuous grasp of relevance.

Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    Caly 3 SuperBlue!
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User Spydersense's Avatar
    Branden, you're making me thirsty with those beer photos. Oh, and nice Spydies.

I already posted my Techno this morning, but here it is accompanying me to a round of golf. (just to prove that I don't sit in front of a computer all day, on my days off)

Last edited by Spydersense; 05-13-2014 at 05:10 PM.
    Time for another !

-Matt

Nice! We have no snow right now (Had quite a bit over the last couple weeks), and I haven't even made it to the range yet. It'll probably be June by the time I get a couple rounds of golf in, but the course near my house is VERY difficult and I always lose a bunch of balls.
    Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

I'll be bringing this with me later tonight when I clean the MAF sensor, throttle body, and air filter of my truck. I'm referring to the knife as well as the dog, as she'll insist on following me down to the shop to "help", by grabbing my tools are redistributing them around the shop.

-> Branden

Spyderco Forum Registered User i am travvy's Avatar
    these two have been making a great pair while im at work

my millie was in my pocket all day today while i ran around town and washed the truck

Endura 4 ffg, super blue delcia, elmax pm2, cruwear military, urban wharnie

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGenRigger View Post
    I'll be bringing this with me later tonight when I clean the MAF sensor, throttle body, and air filter of my truck. I'm referring to the knife as well as the dog, as she'll insist on following me down to the shop to "help", by grabbing my tools are redistributing them around the shop.

What a sweet dog! Absolutely precious

Quote Originally Posted by Loansharkx View Post
    What a sweet dog! Absolutely precious
    ditto
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Brock O Lee's Avatar
    Here is a black-and-white photo of all my green Spydercos.... I carried the Native.

Hans

Tuff, Military (S90V, M4, S30V SE), Paramilitary 2 (20CP, M390, 204P), Gayle Bradley, Manix (LW S110V, M4), Forum Native 5, Caly 3 (ZDP, SB), Delica SB, Sage 2, Salt 1 SE, Dragonfly H1 SE
    South Fork, Mule Team (Elmax, S110V), Aqua Salt SE