Page 94 of 147 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2937

Thread: What Spydeco is in your pocket today??

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmh58 View Post
    NICE carry there Landon.. YEP!!! John
    Thank you John. I am loving it. Camping trip tonight and I'm not changing my carry choice. Should be good stuff. I will have a hatchet and small folding saw for wood processing. This will be my 4 year olds first real campout.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User TheFactor's Avatar
    Going to see how this bigger blade Endura 4 feels carrying it today .
    So far so good it's very light and I'm liking it .

Spyderco Forum Registered User jmh58's Avatar
    Well.. I finally got my Green Tenaciuos.. The F&F is SUPER!! WOW!! Smooth opening and locking up!!! I like it!! I see this knife getting LOTS of pocket time!! John
    A great rabbit chase ends with a.. BANG!!!

Never too old to relive your youth!!

Life is to short to carry a cheap knife!!!

Spyderco Forum Registered User 3rdGenRigger's Avatar
    As promised...carrying my CruWear Millie and my SE Dragonfly Salt today...and also as promised...shoe carnage to follow. They both went really easy (Didn't have time to do a test run video to dial in the angle and sound etc. so only pictures), until the middle part of the sole that is. There's a plastic piece in the sole (You can see it beside the Millie blade in the last photo)...the Millie cut through the cloth and leather easier than the Dragonfly, but the serrations were faster through the plastic. Both dulled a little because of the plastic, but the Millie won't slice receipt paper any more so I'll be sharpening them both. The H1 would've been faster in a larger platform, but the Millie was about perfect size wise for the job. I also had to flex the sole somewhat so it wouldn't bind up in the rubber. Enough talk...onto shoe carnage pictures.

Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench, SE SuperHawk
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench, Black ZDP Caly Jr.
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

Nice ! Looks like it was fun lol .

Spyderco Forum Registered User 3rdGenRigger's Avatar
    It was strangely satisfying haha.
    Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench, SE SuperHawk
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench, Black ZDP Caly Jr.
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

Taking my Endura 4 to the shooting range today so it can get use to be around guns

Spyderco Forum Registered User RadioactiveSpyder's Avatar
    This beauty...
    It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. Stephen King

Well my first trip to the range with my New S&W MP 40 cal and Endura 4 .
    They got a long great first 50 rounds @ 12 yards some sight shots and some point shooting at speed . I shoot my 9 much better but this 40 is a sweet shooter and fun to shoot ! My Endura was very comfortable in my pocket couldn't really tell it was there what a great knife and can't wait to get my SB Endura monday !

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Military DLC and the Lil Matriarch. Love this combo, it's very versatile.
    Name:  0504141107a-1.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  46.3 KB
    "The skeptic does not mean he who doubts, but he who investigates or researches, as opposed to he who asserts and thinks that he has found."
    - Miguel de Unamuno

Military Black G-10 DLC, Byrd Meadowlark 2 G-10, Lil Matriarch, Pacific Salt SE yellow, Endura 4 ffg brown, Native FRN PE, Dragonfly 2 Orange, Ulize, Sharpmaker and UF rods. Also, Cold Steel Voyager XL Clip PE, Kershaw Volt II (on loan), many fixed blades, and a KP strop block.

Spyderco Forum Registered User opusxpn's Avatar
    Little Robin came to work with me today, the Dragonfly SB wanted to come out and play but I told it to hold on for my days off next weekend I was going to make it special.
    Keep 'em sharp 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 3 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 2 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 3 Paramilitary2, Military, Kiwi

^^ lol I'm sure the little dragon will love you more for it since absence makes the heart grow fonder

Spyderco Forum Registered User Grejs76's Avatar
    Pingo is still the only EDC legal Spyderco knife in DK.

Mikael.

Spyderco Forum Registered User NoFair's Avatar
    Working in the garden today so a Stihl MS362 (not technically in my pocket..) and this:

Spyderco Forum Registered User i am travvy's Avatar
    these two. i am really loving this delica. i think once i get my cruwear millie in that and this delica are going to make a great pair

Today I carried my orange Dragonfly and my FFG Manix

My Grey Enudra 4 lightweight VG-10

Spyderco Forum Registered User senorsquare's Avatar
    Untitled by senorsquare, on Flickr

You are indeed well fixed for blades, Senor. I'm totin' my dk blue Manix & G-10 D-fly.
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Spyderco Forum Registered User jackknifeh's Avatar
    sb dfly and stretch

My EDC for a while. Stretch with carbon fiber handle, Chaparral 2, Dragonfly 2 with kirinite MOP handle, Manbug with bolster/red bone handle. Super blue/420J1 blades on all three (except Chaparral).