Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Para-Military2 *In Stock* at the following links... (:

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    I am from Vancouver BC. I have the luxury of living 6 blocks from WarriorsandWonders. I get to feel, test, and examine every knife I wish to. They are FIRST RATE in every respect. Ask for Stephen. I wouldnt dream of shopping anywhere else. Top notch, in every respect...

Paras at KW. Have satins but doesn't look like they have the black ones. Great price compared to the bay.

Spyderco Forum Registered User ChaoticMayhem65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by camvdcs View Post
    Paras at KW. Have satins but doesn't look like they have the black ones. Great price compared to the bay.
    Man thats cheap!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Revival's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by camvdcs View Post
    Damn it I missed out...Oh well

Been waiting for the Para2 for months now. Only problem is, the only money I have is Amazon Gift Cards so I have to wait until it comes back there :/
    Kirk Brouwer

I cant find any Para 2 anywhere. I missed some couple days ago =(

Any suggestions?

Spyderco Forum Registered User jon1all's Avatar
    Be very diligent. Check daily (sometime multi-daily). When a place gets them they tend not to last too long, so you have to act fast. That or be willing to pay extra to buy on the secondary market (eBay, etc).
    Apparently, arachnophobia is not a condition from which I suffer....
    ------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." (oops!)
    --Thomas Jefferson
    PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG >>>1all's Pub<<<

Quote Originally Posted by jon1all View Post
    Be very diligent. Check daily (sometime multi-daily). When a place gets them they tend not to last too long, so you have to act fast. That or be willing to pay extra to buy on the secondary market (eBay, etc).
    YES!!! I just bought a PM2 from the bay for a good price ($10 over what they sell at reputable online stores). Brand new.

Digital Camo scales and Black plain blade! Yay!

Spyderco Forum Registered User jon1all's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDude View Post
    YES!!! I just bought a PM2 from the bay for a good price ($10 over what they sell at reputable online stores). Brand new.

Digital Camo scales and Black plain blade! Yay!
    Congrats! The DLC/digicam is probably my favorite (I have 2 of them) of the four S30V production run versions!
    Apparently, arachnophobia is not a condition from which I suffer....
    ------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." (oops!)
    --Thomas Jefferson
    PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG >>>1all's Pub<<<

Spyderco Forum Registered User deep6's Avatar
    You know, between the mystical lure of the PM2 and all of the "They are out of stock everywhere" threads I purchased a base PM2 on impulse today when I saw it for less than $135.00. My DLC/digicam was $20.00 less than this in July.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Comeuppance's Avatar
    What's up with the lack of stock? I know they're not discontinued... Just low? In between production runs, or something?
    Retail warrior and hand-sharpener with a perpetually shaved left arm.
    My modest collection: Digicam Black PM2, Endura4 Wave, Manix2 XL, Black Tenacious

Spyderco Forum Registered User ChaoticMayhem65's Avatar
    And maybe this is what makes everyone want em so bad. The lack of supply.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Clip's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Comeuppance View Post
    What's up with the lack of stock? I know they're not discontinued... Just low? In between production runs, or something?
    Production at Golden is pushed to the limit.
    Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly3, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, M390 Para2, Cruwear MT12, Techno, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, Manix2 Ltwt, Salt I, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Forum Native5, Squeak, Manix 83mm, 440V Military, Gayle Bradley, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, Cruwear Military, VG10 Jester, Terzuola SlipIt, XHP Native Ltwt, Domino, CPM154/S90V Para2, SB Stretch, D2 Para, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris

Spyderco Forum Registered User Jay_Ev's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clip View Post
    Production at Golden is pushed to the limit.
    Yeah, this is the same recycled answer everyone gives whenever the 'Para 2 shortage' question is raised. Para 2 availability issues have been going on so long (ever since the model was introduced) that I'm starting to believe there is a bit more to the story. If production is maxxed out like everyone says, and they are making so many of these knives, then where the heck are they?
    <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>

Spyderco Forum Registered User Clip's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Ev View Post
    Yeah, this is the same recycled answer everyone gives whenever the 'Para 2 shortage' question is raised. Para 2 availability issues have been going on so long (ever since the model was introduced) that I'm starting to believe there is a bit more to the story. If production is maxxed out like everyone says, and they are making so many of these knives, then where the heck are they?
    I think it's the fact they're making so many other knives. I don't know, I got that answer from a recycling bin
    Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly3, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, M390 Para2, Cruwear MT12, Techno, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, Manix2 Ltwt, Salt I, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Forum Native5, Squeak, Manix 83mm, 440V Military, Gayle Bradley, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, Cruwear Military, VG10 Jester, Terzuola SlipIt, XHP Native Ltwt, Domino, CPM154/S90V Para2, SB Stretch, D2 Para, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Ev View Post
    They are in everyone's pockets who have purchased the available supply.

The answer is very simple and it is getting over complicated.

There is currently more demand than supply.

Have you tried buying anything for an AR-15 in the last couple weeks? Ammo? Same supply vs. demand vs. manufacturing capacity principles.
    Current : Para2's Brown, Blue & Orange, Etched Spin, CF Caly3 ZDP189, Gayle Bradley, UKPK Orange G10, Manix2 M4, Sage 1, Caly 3.5 in Super Blue, Urban Orange G10

Spyderco Forum Registered User mildot's Avatar
    I thought that I had a Camo/Satin on the way, but Hand-Tools sent me the " Dear John" letter, no stock

Got my Para Mil satin from KW today.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Revival's Avatar
    The black/satin blade PM2 is in stock at a Great Place to get Knives. Decent price too.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Bladewacked's Avatar
    Rocky National lets you order them for under 100. Then they email later in the day stating that they are on order, not in stock. Frustrating.