Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Para-Military2 *In Stock* at the following links... (:

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTea View Post
    Good information. I purchased mine this week from www.bladeops.com and it was $15 more. But, been searching for two months to even find it!
    Just received it today. I am going to call them tomorrow. It seems the blade release is very tight. Knife will not flip open or flip close like I see in many YouTube videos. In fact, my thumb is getting sore from opening it.
    I don't think it should be so stiff.
    Any comments would be appreciated.
    My para 2 was exactly the same way. I just kept opening and closing to "break in" the knife. After a couple of days, I decided to add some nano oil. At first, the action was more stiff, but i let it sit for a day and it loosened up like the knives in the you tube videos. Not once did I take he knife apart or adjust the pivot.

For what it's worth, I bought a new brown para 2 in sept/oct with the same stiff action. I have yet to play with it or apply any oil.

Thanks. I purchase the nano oil and am waiting for it to arrive. On another thread it was mentioned that I might try to loosen the pivot screw a little by purchasing the right tool. Basically, with what I've been reading about the fakes around, that just maybe I got one. But I've also read that my seller, blade ops. Com was a reputable dealer. Now, I'm happy and my mind is at ease. Spending $130 for this Christmas gift for myself was difficult. But, I really love this knife!

Cs is showing in stock at moment camo/satin
    ~~~~ USn Catcherman ~~~~ Tasman Se ~~~~ Centofante 3 ~~~~ UKPK blue SE ~~~~ Goddard OD Sprint Pe ~~~~ Ambitious Pe blue~~~~ Zdp Ladybug ~~~~ Manix 2 lwt Pe ~~~~ Delica orange Pe ~~~~ Swick 3 fb ~~~~ Native brown xhp ~~~~ Persian 2 ~~~~