Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your User Sprints!

Spyderco Forum Registered User senorsquare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil D View Post
    Yeah, not in this lifetime. Last one I saw on the bay went for over $500. That's too rich for my blood. It's an awesome knife but I'd sooner get a GB and a couple other knives for that mind of money.
    I agree. At least we can keep dreaming about one day seeing that M4 Para2...

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senorsquare View Post
    I agree. At least we can keep dreaming about one day seeing that M4 Para2...
    its bound to happen, i cant think of a more realistic steel to use on the next sprint.
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Manix 2 LW, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User Evil D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    its bound to happen, i cant think of a more realistic steel to use on the next sprint.
    If it does I'm in for two. It'll make a badass user.

SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
    ~David

Official plea to Sal: Can we PLEASE get a DLC Yojimbo 2? PLEASE!!?

If it does I'm in for two. It'll make a badass user.
    I agree! i would use it in the kitchen for a couple months exclusively to see what kind of patina i could get
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Manix 2 LW, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User chuck_roxas45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senorsquare View Post
    Have you even taken the green para 2 out of the box yet?
    Haha, I'm embarassed to say that I've only fondled it a little. Yet.
    Last edited by chuck_roxas45; 07-01-2013 at 07:02 PM.
    Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they've found it.

http://sharpthings.net/chat

http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45696

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck_roxas45 View Post
    Haha, I'm embarassed to say that I've only fondled it a little. Yet.
    Those lies you tell!
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    I really need one of these. It's interesting how the bottle cap rim is pretty much the same pattern as the lock bar.
    yeah, it's pretty nice... probably been in my pocket over 95% of the time since it came out ~2.5 years ago. I was lucky enough to get on the original list, almost took my name off of the list because of financial stuff but really glad I didn't. the wait was over a year long for this bad boy.

I had never handled a military before I got this and I honestly thought it would be too big and it would sit in my drawer as an investment. took about a week to realize it is quite possibly the greatest working knife around and I haven't bought a modern folder since...

Spyderco Forum Registered User Gunslinger's Avatar
    I have been carrying the Para2 s90v for a while now. I was curious to how well the carbon fiber handles scales would hold up compare to g10. They seem to be a little harder but they do have some indentations from my keys and a multi-tool rattling around in my pocket. I just started carrying my Delica4 zdp-189. I love the color of the frn handle on this one but I much prefer the ffg blade.
    Last edited by Gunslinger; 07-01-2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Photobucket likes to flip my images.

this guy was seriously needing some work this morning, had seen a few hundred yards of cardboard cutting this week and it hadn't even been sharpened for a while before that, was struggling with printer paper D:

on top of that I got in a big water balloon fight for the fourth of July, and this guy sat soaking all night and I woke up to a nice peppering of rust spots this morning. nothing that couldn't be fixed in about ten seconds, though.

now shaving sharp but needs a bit of work near the tip.

Spyderco Forum Registered User hoytshooter16's Avatar
    Thanks to all you guys who posted up pics of the Caly Super Blue's I will be out some more money I wanted one but now I really want one!

Quote Originally Posted by hoytshooter16 View Post
    Thanks to all you guys who posted up pics of the Caly Super Blue's I will be out some more money I wanted one but now I really want one!
    I can help with that!

In case you can't tell I like the gray G-10 Sprints Such a great color on the knives, especially with a patina and it shows use really well! When I bought a new Caly 3 the G-10 just felt so much more crisp and harsh compared to the 3.5 I'd been using for months.

This is the edge of the Jester. 26-28 inclusive or so. Cuts like a laser!

My go to small edc knive. Yo2 is a better cardboard knife so I use that but this one is just a fun knife to carry

Spyderco Forum Registered User Brock O Lee's Avatar
    Hans

Tuff, Military (S90V, M4, S30V SE), Paramilitary 2 (20CP, M390, 204P), Manix 2 (LW S110V, M4, Cruwear), Gayle Bradley, Caly 3 (ZDP, SB), Forum Native 5, Delica SB, Sage 2, Salt 1 SE, Dragonfly H1 SE
    South Fork, Mule Team (Elmax, S110V), Aqua Salt SE

Spyderco Forum Registered User DRKBC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock O Lee View Post
    Beautiful collection Hans, every one is a grail! I just received my first Mili on Fathers day, I had always worried about the size but after handling it I realized just how wrong I had been.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Brock O Lee's Avatar
    Thanks DRKBC...

Yes the Military is great, but I have one problem with it - I'm always tempted to buy another one. As a result, I now have a fully serrated one on the way
    Hans

Tuff, Military (S90V, M4, S30V SE), Paramilitary 2 (20CP, M390, 204P), Manix 2 (LW S110V, M4, Cruwear), Gayle Bradley, Caly 3 (ZDP, SB), Forum Native 5, Delica SB, Sage 2, Salt 1 SE, Dragonfly H1 SE
    South Fork, Mule Team (Elmax, S110V), Aqua Salt SE

Hi Hans,

I know exactly what you mean, after I got the Ti Military I became anxious to get another model with G10. This week I signed up for the Cruwear pre-order and now the wait begins ...

Quote Originally Posted by Barman View Post
    Same here.
    Picked up the plain blade G10 and liked it so much picked up the Ti as well. Some bored conversation at work this weekend with another Spydie lover got me to thinking, how about a left hand Millie for the other pocket just for kicks. Should be fun and at the great price for the lefty, why not?
    Now you just need to get the ambidextrous version to complete the set

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User MarcusH's Avatar
    SB Caly 3.5 after 2 years of use

My small collection: http://www.araneomorphae.de
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and beautiful knives. The rest I just squandered."
    Slightly modified, R.I.P. George Best.

love how much character your delica has goodeye

-Spencer