We will be converting the forum to new software on Thursday, 28-Aug-2014. For that reason we'll be shutting the forum off first thing that morning to ensure that there are no stray posts lingering in the old forum. We're moving roughly 15 years worth of data so the conversion itself will take several hours. Once the conversion is complete I'll be tweaking permissions, display, etc. and that will take several hours too. Please anticipate the new forum to be online by late Thursday evening provided all goes smoothly.

We've done extensive research and testing (including several test conversions) and already overcome numerous minor issues. The new software is phpBB and thus far I'm very happy with how it performs. It's important to note that the functions and navigation of the new forum will be different with the new software. Please be patient as you find your way around and please limit posting issues to the Tech Support area of the forum. It's easier for us to address issues if they are all in the same area.

This whole process has taken longer than any of us would have liked, but I believe it will be worth it in the end. Our goal is to provide you with a safe, functional and user-friendly forum; with this conversion we'll be able to continue to do just that.

Thank you!

Kristi