Thread: C29GF Spyderco Cricket Glass Fiber

C29GF Spyderco Cricket Glass Fiber

The Spyderco Cricket Glass Fiber is now shipping from Golden, CO. For info and specs, check out the Cricket Information Page at Spyderco.com.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Vege-Taco's Avatar
    Does the Tattoo version have an ETA yet?
    Favorite Customs: Bradford Fairall, Darrel Ralph, Matt Cucchiara, Todd Begg, Brian Tighe, Chris Reeve, Jay Fisher, Corrie Schoeman
    Favorite Production: Spyderco, Microtech, Pro-Tech, Kershaw

Spyderco Forum Registered User Xcellent's Avatar
    When will the blue nishijin version be released?
    Last edited by Xcellent; 08-12-2013 at 02:59 AM.

Spyderco Forum Registered User MattBPKT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcellent View Post
    When will the blue nishijin version be released?
    I was wondering the same thing...
    Forever searching for the best pocket knife and rare Spyderco's!

Spyderco Forum Registered User 3rdGenRigger's Avatar
    I'm more interested in the blue Nishijin Spin that's in the catalog that came with the Damascus kitchen knives I ordered. When can we expect the blue Nishijin Spin and Cricket roughly? Even a before or after Christmas hint might mean the difference between me pulling the trigger on a SuperBlue Endura/Delica to hold me over in the mean time.
    Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGenRigger View Post
    Even a before or after Christmas hint might mean the difference between me pulling the trigger on a SuperBlue Endura/Delica to hold me over in the mean time.
    This exactly. I also would really love to get the Spin, but if it will be released after Christmas I will definitely will get the SuperBlue Endura.

Same here. I'd rather have the Spin anyways. Just bought a Swick3 not even 2 minutes ago...that should tide me over as I'm now planning on getting a Super Blue Stretch instead of a D4/E4.
    Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

It's here!!!

The Cricket blue nishijin is available now! Goes for $103,50. I don't know if I can post a link but I rather play it safe

I'm still holding out for a Spin.

-> Branden

I know you are so am I, although I really want both...

Spyderco Forum Registered User kbuzbee's Avatar
    Just received a black one. Outstanding knife!

A clear second to my Balance, but only slightly.

I'm sure the blue is spectacular but for $78, I'm fine with black.

Ken
    玉鋼

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGenRigger View Post
    I'm more interested in the blue Nishijin Spin that's in the catalog that came with the Damascus kitchen knives I ordered. When can we expect the blue Nishijin Spin and Cricket roughly? Even a before or after Christmas hint might mean the difference between me pulling the trigger on a SuperBlue Endura/Delica to hold me over in the mean time.
    me too..i was gonna ask the same thing..

Spyderco Forum Registered User Sebastien's Avatar
    It's here!!!

The Cricket blue nishijin is available now! Goes for $103,50. I don't know if I can post a link but I rather play it safe
    It is not available in my country yet But I'll keep looking around.
    Last edited by Sebastien; 01-14-2014 at 11:59 PM.