Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Spyderco collection in one picture!

Spyderco Forum Registered User DJFrostbyte's Avatar
    Added some more children to the family. I got the addiction... bad!!

Endura 4 FFG - Delica 4 FFG - Sage 3 - Dragonfly Salt - Forum Native - Manix 2 LW - Manix 2 G10 - Tenacious - Persistence - Ambitious - Byrd Meadowlark G10 - Cat - C13 Pro Grip - Delica C11PBK - Atlantic Salt - Navigator - Para 2 Camo - Delica C11PBLE - White Endura Sprint - Mule MT05P - Delica 4 FFG - Salsa - Native 5 Ti - UKPK - Sage 1 - Dragonfly G10

Spyderco Forum Registered User

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    nice salsa DJ!
    Top Picks: Chaparral 2, Delica 4, Dragonfly 2
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Delica 4, Dragonfly 2, Ladybug 3

-----Dreaming of: M4 Bird & Trout collaboration with Phil Wilson-----

-Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    nice salsa DJ!
    Haha, Thanks!! I was wondering when someone was going to comment on the red-headed step child in the bunch! That blue Salsa I picked up for a steal on the unmentionable auction site. I couldn't pass it up. It is in GREAT shape though, came in original box. I only wish it was PE instead of combo. I was also surprised to find that it is a compression lock. I thought it was a back lock knife! Its goofy though and will not be carried. I just needed it for the collection of blue knives!
    Endura 4 FFG - Delica 4 FFG - Sage 3 - Dragonfly Salt - Forum Native - Manix 2 LW - Manix 2 G10 - Tenacious - Persistence - Ambitious - Byrd Meadowlark G10 - Cat - C13 Pro Grip - Delica C11PBK - Atlantic Salt - Navigator - Para 2 Camo - Delica C11PBLE - White Endura Sprint - Mule MT05P - Delica 4 FFG - Salsa - Native 5 Ti - UKPK - Sage 1 - Dragonfly G10

Spyderco Forum Registered User wolfgaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFrostbyte View Post
    Added some more children to the family. I got the addiction... bad!!

Which model is that at the bottom of the middle row?

Thanks

Spyderco Forum Registered User IG-88's Avatar
    C62BL Navigator (Gunmetal Blue Almite coated aluminum, slotted version)

http://spydiewiki.com/index.php?title=C62_Navigator
    Current EDC: Techno, Squeak, Southard Flipper, Caly 3.5

New Arrivals: Chap3, Domino, Sage 3

2014 Wishlist: Yo2 CF, Deviant Friction, Tatanka, Tusk, Firefly

Oldies Wishlist: Delica CF PE, Civilian CF PE

My first post on the forum.
    I am a a relatively new collector, so do not judge me too harsh.
    Also, my apologies for the crappy pics.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Reject's Avatar
    Australia. Just left of the middle of no where.
    A very, very impressive collection you have Space.

It is the first collection photo, other than my own to show a Vagabond as part of the collection.

Interesting idea, wasn’t it?
    How much can a Koala Bear?

Spyderco Forum Registered User IG-88's Avatar
    Congrats Space!! Wicked collection! I see some I really must have Nice!!!
    Current EDC: Techno, Squeak, Southard Flipper, Caly 3.5

New Arrivals: Chap3, Domino, Sage 3

2014 Wishlist: Yo2 CF, Deviant Friction, Tatanka, Tusk, Firefly

Oldies Wishlist: Delica CF PE, Civilian CF PE

Spyderco Forum Registered User OldSarSwmr's Avatar
    That is one heck of a collection, Space. I can't help but judge you though and the verdict is...Awesome knives!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Reject View Post

It is the first collection photo, other than my own to show a Vagabond as part of the collection.

Thanks, I believe that the Vagabond was one of my first purchased knives. I think in the first 20.

Quote Originally Posted by IG-88 View Post
    Congrats Space!! Wicked collection! I see some I really must have Nice!!!
    Thanks a lot!!!!! The interesting thing is that i saw some that i must have in yours!!!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    welcome to the forums and great collection Space!
    Top Picks: Chaparral 2, Delica 4, Dragonfly 2
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Delica 4, Dragonfly 2, Ladybug 3

-----Dreaming of: M4 Bird & Trout collaboration with Phil Wilson-----

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User bh49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    Space,
    Welcome to the Forum.
    You have very impressive collection. Also I am glad to see new Spydernut from Israel. Lerman, another member from your country, used to be frequent here a while back. He posted great pictures from all over Israel. Beautiful land. He is knifemaker now.
    Be safe.
    Roman
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
    George Orwell
    Any knife without Spyderhole is defective.
    My top choices Native5, G10/VG10 Caly 3.5/3 & C83 Persian Black micarta/bolsters

Quote Originally Posted by bh49 View Post
    Lerman, another member from your country, used to be frequent here a while back.
    Thanks for the warm welcome.
    I know Lerman personally and about a month ago finally purchased one of his knives.
    He is AWESOME!!!

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    Also, my apologies for the crappy pics.
    Certainly no reason to judge that collection, more like envy. For a relatively new collector you have focused quite a bit on older models. The Kumo and the white rescue jump out at me immediately. Welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawks, D'fly (H1,G-10), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V[2],XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleaf, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Caly (JR's,3,3.5-SB), D3, Para-2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescue, Dyad Jr, Pingo, Southard, AIR, Jess Horn, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II
    Mules> MT05,08,09,12,15,16,17, 18

*Landon*

I think it is safe to say that I like the older models more than the current ones.
    But it doesn't matter, because i just sat for a couple of nights, looked at all the models produced by Spyderco, put the ones I like on the list and kept buying :-)
    The list is not finished yet and I always add more

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    If I sat and made a list like that, I would have to sell a kidney to be able to check off every item on it.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawks, D'fly (H1,G-10), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V[2],XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleaf, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Caly (JR's,3,3.5-SB), D3, Para-2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescue, Dyad Jr, Pingo, Southard, AIR, Jess Horn, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II
    Mules> MT05,08,09,12,15,16,17, 18

*Landon*

Quote Originally Posted by Reject View Post

Well if you insist

I love my Vagabond, it's quickly become my go-to kitchen knife. AUS-6 takes such a sharp edge in so short a time I don't mind beating it up since I know it'll be an easy fix.

Onto the rest of the picture, I tried to organize them by country of origin to help distinguish them, Golden is up in the left, Japan off to the right, Italy in the middle and Taiwan on the bottom left.

And for anyone curious about the knives, I'll list them here. Starting with Golden made, it's a K390 Mule, Forum Native, CPM 440V Native, CTS-204P Para2, Yojimbo2, and CTS-B75P Mule with CF scales made by Don Smith of GatorScales. Moving on to the Japanese Spydies, from Moki we have a Caly 3.5 SB. From Seki there's a gray G-10 Jester, ZDP Ladybug, Co-Pilot, Reverse S SE MeerKat, Captain, Peter Herbst Aluminum, Endura4 and Endura4 Trainer, and Vagabond. From Taiwan, there's a G-10 Cat and gray aluminum Salsa. And lastly, hailing from Italy is the Hossom Woodlander.

Amazing collection Space! And welcome to the forums! I noticed you have a left hand military in there. Was that a mistake purchase or are you left handed? All your other knives are set up for right hand carry... that is what I was asking!