Thread: How do I change my name here on the forum, please?

Spyderco Forum Registered User

How do I change my name here on the forum, please?

I don't want to be associated with a character in a Philip K. Dick novel anymore. Thanks in advance...

After I read your question, I looked at your screen name and almost bust my gut laughing. You made my night Horser......I guess sometimes it doesn't take much more than a good laugh I suppose to make for a nice evening.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Blerv's Avatar
    Register a new email and start fresh.
    Blake

Listing of Blade-Length Laws by State/County (Not My Website)
    http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USKnife.pdf

I've thought about that myself. Maybe there are other things I could identify with besides an antiquated aircraft (Douglas DC-3 to you younger folks ) If you do change, maybe you could put "AKA HorserloverFat" under your avatar or in your signature so people could tag you to your earlier comments -- would be best to change early on like this. Might need to check forum rules or clear with TazKristi. I remember some mention of this but can't remember what it said. (Multiple names could be abused in flaming wars, etc)

Which novel was your namesake in? I've only read a couple of Dick's novels. I'm more a fan of an Isaac Asimov, Arthur C. Clarke, Robert A. Heinlein, J. G. Ballard, etc. Somehow missed out on P. K. Dick.
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Please do not start a second account. Please PM me with the User Name you would like to have and I'll take care of the rest.

Thanks!
    There is nothing more important than this one day.

Quote Originally Posted by DougC-3 View Post
    I've thought about that myself. Maybe there are other things I could identify with besides an antiquated aircraft (Douglas DC-3 to you younger folks ) If you do change, maybe you could put "AKA HorserloverFat" under your avatar or in your signature so people could tag you to your earlier comments -- would be best to change early on like this. Might need to check forum rules or clear with TazKristi. I remember some mention of this but can't remember what it said. (Multiple names could be abused in flaming wars, etc)

Which novel was your namesake in? I've only read a couple of Dick's novels. I'm more a fan of an Isaac Asimov, Arthur C. Clarke, Robert A. Heinlein, J. G. Ballard, etc. Somehow missed out on P. K. Dick.
    I took the name from Dick's novel Valis : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VALIS
    You have good taste in science fiction authors. I have a friend that is a big fan of Dick and Ballard.

Quote Originally Posted by HorserloverFat View Post
    I took the name from Dick's novel Valis : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VALIS
    You have good taste in science fiction authors. I have a friend that is a big fan of Dick and Ballard.
    Thanks, I'll check it out
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!