Thread: my small collection after 1 year into knives...

Spyderco Forum Registered User

my small collection after 1 year into knives...

from left to right:
    Laguiole Mandailles Brut de Forge ebony wood scales
    Laguiole ram scales brut de forge blade hammered bolsters
    DigiCam Mili
    Frankenstein Para2 EarthBrown G-10 CTS-XHP Blade
    Frankenstein Para2 Orange G-10 CTS-20CP Blade
    Frankenstein Para2 Grey G-10 CPM-S35VN Blade
    Pigeon Blue Delica ZDP Sprint
    BRG Endura ZDP

Opinel Nr.8 Inox, Svord Peasant, Mule k390, Gayle Bradley Air, Gayle Bradley, S90V Military, Cruwear Military, Cruwear Military Collectors #13V, SuperBlue Stretch, Butch Vallotton Subhilt, Manix2 CTS-XHP, CPM-M4-Ti Military CF Scales, Para2 (xhp,m390,20cp,204p) , Laguiole Mandailles, Laguiole BrutdeForge Lame bélier doublePlatines, Laguiole enAubrac 13cm Lame Horn handle, Benchmade MINI ONSLAUGHT 746-1201 (Nr. 166 of 500)

Spyderco Forum Registered User Azwaiian's Avatar
    Very nice start to your collection. What are the two knives that are to the left of the Paras? They have an interesting look to them.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Azwaiian's Avatar
    Ooops, I opened my eyes a bit wider and I saw your list of knives. Nice collection again.

Thank you, Azwaiian
    - these two are french Laguioles - regional handforged knives. They were the first in my collection. more like gentlemens knives that you can bring to the table or use in a restaurant and noone would look strange
    Very nice filework and i just love natural handle materials. its sandvik steel.
    Opinel Nr.8 Inox, Svord Peasant, Mule k390, Gayle Bradley Air, Gayle Bradley, S90V Military, Cruwear Military, Cruwear Military Collectors #13V, SuperBlue Stretch, Butch Vallotton Subhilt, Manix2 CTS-XHP, CPM-M4-Ti Military CF Scales, Para2 (xhp,m390,20cp,204p) , Laguiole Mandailles, Laguiole BrutdeForge Lame bélier doublePlatines, Laguiole enAubrac 13cm Lame Horn handle, Benchmade MINI ONSLAUGHT 746-1201 (Nr. 166 of 500)

Spyderco Forum Registered User Donut's Avatar
    Orange 20CP is a nice combination!

Where is the XHP/Brown Millie to put next to the XHP/Brown Para?
    -Brian
    A distinguished lurker.
    Chat with us. Sharpthings - A Blog Site

@donut,
    yeah i am really missing this one .thats when i got the idea of switching blades and making my own brown pm2 XHP. then i thought about switching grey and orange scales - hence the orange 20cp.
    unfortunately the brown milie is impossible to get in austria. and i cant find it in a shop except bentobox -which will not ship outside us.

Thumbs up

Schöne Sammlung schaut nach einem weiteren Spinnenbiss in Österreich aus.
    Liebe Grüße.

Nice collection,looks like the spider also bitten you :-)

Spyderco Forum Registered User bh49's Avatar
    Nice collection. Love your Laguioles
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
    George Orwell
    Any knife without Spyderhole is defective.
    My top choices Native5, G10/VG10 Caly 3.5/3 & C83 Persian Black micarta/bolsters

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    very nice
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

That is a great collection and I bet you have to jump through some hoops getting those knives in Austria.
    Current : Para2's Brown, Blue & Orange, Etched Spin, CF Caly3 ZDP189, Gayle Bradley, UKPK Orange G10, Manix2 M4, Sage 1, Caly 3.5 in Super Blue, Urban Orange G10

@kohbanang: ja, schaut ganz danach aus .. lg aus wien

@holland: Thanx

@bh49: thanx, it all started with my Laguioles... i then watched the yt vids of mrDagon007 (thnx) - went on to nutnfancy and bam - the spyder bit me.

@FerrisWheels: you would think, actually with the pre-order prices, shipping and customs a pm2 is around the price you would pay in a local store. so, im ok with it. im lucky that i had the chance to preorder...

little update on my collection - lacking the m4 and s90v Military!

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    Orange 20CP is a nice combination!

Where is the XHP/Brown Millie to put next to the XHP/Brown Para?
    XHP Military came in somewhat in summer this year!

Beautiful collection! This spyder is a vampire!!!

Good knife collection!!!

I specially like the finely engraved spines of your laguioles.

Regards.

Spyderco Forum Registered User MarcusH's Avatar
    Nice collection!
    I'm afraid to say, but I think the BM755 is incredibly ugly and doesn't fit to your beautiful Spydies...
    My small collection: http://www.araneomorphae.de
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and beautiful knives. The rest I just squandered."
    Slightly modified, R.I.P. George Best.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    awesome collection! youll need to keep us updated more often
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

@MarcusH: nein das passt schon! ich mag den kleinen dicken Klopper! hast du mein orange S35vn Pm2 noch? gruss aus wien!