Thread: Bones Blades

Spyderco Forum Registered User bonesmalones's Avatar

Bones Blades

Name:  DSC00333.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  91.4 KBMy collection so far.
    Last edited by bonesmalones; 04-21-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Azwaiian's Avatar
    I am not able to see your collection. I'm not sure what I need to do to see it, not sure if it's my computer. Can someone help a brotha out here, please?

Spyderco Forum Registered User bonesmalones's Avatar
    Sorry - it took me a while to re-size the image so I could upload it. Top is the Spyderco Bill Moran Drop Point. I LOVE this knife. Next one down is a Benchmade Bone Collector in D2. What's not to like? Third one down is a Buck Alpha Hunter with a Rosewood handle. I really like the look of this knife but I had to use my Sharpmaker to get the edge up to snuff. Fourth one down is the badass Spyderco Temperance 2. A beautiful piece of functional art. Awesome. The bottom knife is my EDC Benchmade MPR 755. Stout little folder.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Azwaiian's Avatar
    Oh yeah, I see them now! I really dig the knives you have so far, great taste bro. I'd love to have a Temperance 2, that knife looks so wicked, love it.

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Wony says, "I fear I have agreed to make these falcatas before I checked to see if I have all the supplies I need. It turns out I'm missing a few things, and I need to have the blades done within a few days. Making the blades alone will take me all that time without having to gather the materials for [the hilt] of each blade."
    You can better lead yourself for a successful career with the help of the Pass4sure
    for more information Apple for more detail wikipedia
    you can also see about this Amazon best of luck