Thread: australian caly 3.5

Spyderco Forum Registered User

australian caly 3.5

just got a caly 3.5 in the mail. im new to knifes so did a heap of reading before buying. narrowed it down to spyderco pretty quick then spent ages before i decided on the caly. absolutly stocked on my choice. was concerned about a certain review i saw on youtube but thankfully mine is smooth, grit free, clean, finished well and is brilliant to hold. decided that dude on youtube just needs to dry his eyes...thinking i might need something heavier for a few things i have in mind but thats just a good excuse to buys something bigger later on. the caly is perfect for what i need now. good work and thanks.

just realised i dont know how to upload pics from my phone so ill go inside and do that now..

Get a "Photobucket.com" account and host your pictures there

|Spyderco Bug|Spyderco Kiwi3|Spyderco H1 Salt|Spyderco Para Military 2 Black Blade DigiCam + STR Pocket Clip|

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."

Spyderco Forum Registered User Reject's Avatar
    Australia. Just left of the middle of no where.
    Doesn’t look like your links are working there Mate

You need to link it to ImageShack or something like that.

Good start with the Caly 3.5, they are a very nice bit of gear.
    If you want something heavier duty, maybe the Para-military2, its blade is about the same size as the Caly 3.5 but is a bit more rugged. Then you can look at the Military, Manix2, Manix2 LX or the Superleaf.

Be careful! Spydercos are very addictive, before long you will be needing the help of the Australian Spyderholics Support Group.

If you haven’t already, have a look here. http://www.australianbladeforums.com/vb4/
    How much can a Koala bear?