Thread: C12SBK2 Spyderco Matriarch2 Now Available

C12SBK2 Spyderco Matriarch2 Now Available

The Spyderco Matriarch2 is now shipping from Spyderco HQ in Golden, CO. For more info and specs, check out the product information page at Spyderco.com.

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Wow, no love for the new Matriarch??? well, just received mine yesterday! I love it so far. Closed, it looked just like a normal endura, but whip that beast open and it definitely makes it's presence known! I will say there's not much chatter about this new model and I'm surprised as the last iteration of this knife was very sought after and has an almost cult-like following...
    Delica4 PE (stone wash) | Delica4 FFG Brown PE | Endura4 Foliage Green CE | Endura4 ZDP-189 SE | Civilian SE | Manix2 M4 | Caly 3.5 Super Blue | Tasman Salt PE | Matriarch2 SE | Para-Military2 M390 | DoDo S30V PE

there's love out there

Quote Originally Posted by OverkiLL View Post
    Wow, no love for the new Matriarch??? well, just received mine yesterday! I love it so far. Closed, it looked just like a normal endura, but whip that beast open and it definitely makes it's presence known! I will say there's not much chatter about this new model and I'm surprised as the last iteration of this knife was very sought after and has an almost cult-like following...
    I've got one on it's way to me now.

I love the Civilian.

Correction: it has arrived.

I love the Emerson opener! Only catch is that with some softer dress slacks they don't provide enough resistance to catch the hook ... I need to experiment a little more.

Great looking knife.