Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Orange G-10

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar

Many thanks to fellow forumite Chris for his generous offer. I owe you one so will be sending you something back. This was worth all the waiting & all the trouble with KC.

More orange love!
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    How do yall keep the g10 clean cause I cant keep my orange para2 and dodo clean

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Toothbrush & toothpaste. Works most of the time. I have yet to try Ted's magic eraser yet, but I am planning to pick one up tomorrow.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User maa14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xceptnl View Post
    Toothbrush & toothpaste. Works most of the time. I have yet to try Ted's magic eraser yet, but I am planning to pick one up tomorrow.
    the magic eraser works very well
    's =FFG ZDP-189 Delica...Manix2...saber grind VG10 Delica...bug...Blue M390 Paramilitary 2...SE hawkbill Ladybug salt...sharpmaker with UF stones.orange and red baliyo...
    Latest purchase=Gayle Bradley

Man I need to find an orange g10 Manix!
    Current : Para2's Brown, Blue & Orange, Etched Spin, CF Caly3 ZDP189, Gayle Bradley, UKPK Orange G10, Manix2 M4, Sage 1, Caly 3.5 in Super Blue, Urban Orange G10

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    finally got some orange g10!

Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Getting Naked at work with my Para2

My Para2 with his brother from another mother

what a great G10 collection Ted. I'm orange with envy for sure.
    ...I have no knives I keep in a safe but there are one or two that don't leave the house...

Spyderco Forum Registered User Mocean's Avatar
    Great orange knives everyone, I love the look of orange G10. What I'd give for an orange G10 Ladybug.

My new Paramilitary 2 and UKPK

Spyderco Forum Registered User Spidey's Avatar
    Awesome! Really cool thread indeed.

Here's the only orange I own (no one thought of that) but I love orange, G-10 or other.

Hey is that an orange Ladybug in the pics? I know they made an orange VG-10 sprint run a little while back but one of those (in the pics) looks like the H1 logo on it!?

The Dodo is wicked but because the orange is a limited edition it's way too expensive so i had to pass and unfortunately I wasn't around when the blue Dodo came out, neither when the Captain came out by the way

Speaking of which, I'd pay a fair amount of money for one in good condition.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Spidey's Avatar
    UPDATE: if anyone cares I came across an unrelated thread and while reading about I found the answer to my own questions regarding H1 Sprint Run Orange Ladybug!

CountyComm

Spyderco Forum Registered User SDR's Avatar

O-r-a-n-g-e-!

ORANGE!

Digicam DLC Paramilitary 2 ~ S30V * Titanium Military ~ S30V * Digicam DLC Military ~ S30V * Brown Paramilitary 2 CPM-S35VN * Orange Paramilitary 2 ~ CTS-XHP * Green Paramilitary 2 ~ CTS-204P * Black Native ~ CPM-S30V * Sharpmaker w/Diamond Rods & Ultra-Fine Stones

My dodo lives in my toolbox with this other unmentionable, I gave up on cleaning it, orange is a dirt magnet!
    Great colour for work though, have an orange d4 on the way to join them.