it was a tiny fire in a microwave/hood over a stove. The interesting part was the owner or i should say his girlfirend/wife. She is a host of a DIY network show called Kitchen Crashers. The fact that she was gorgeous had nothing to do with all the guys taking pictures with her after the fire...lol. Alison had just recently rehabbed a firehouse in one of the suburbs of Chicago. She is interested in doing my firehouse. Our kitchen is disgusting, trust me. Whether is happens or not , we'll see but it would be cool. If it ever does I'll let you guys know when the show airs. Keep your fingers crossed.