Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JGGYP - Spyderco Jester Sprint

Spyderco Forum Registered User eloreno's Avatar
    The g10 jester is slightly thicker than the frn ladybug. Also the hump over the opening hole goes higher on the ladybug, if that makes any sense.

Spyderco Forum Registered User jackknifeh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eloreno View Post
    The g10 jester is slightly thicker than the frn ladybug. Also the hump over the opening hole goes higher on the ladybug, if that makes any sense.
    Thanks. Not much about the shape of Spyderco knives makes sense. Well, not much except for how comfortable they are to use. I understand what you mean though.

Jack

My EDC for a while. Stretch with carbon fiber handle, Chaparral 2, Dragonfly 2 with kirinite MOP handle, Manbug with bolster/red bone handle. Super blue/420J1 blades on all three (except Chaparral).

Spyderco Forum Registered User JT's Avatar
    Nice!
    One Jester coming my way... I'm a sucker for these little blades. And btw, it might be good to mention on the product page, that it's got LINERS! This thing looks like a little tank because of that!
    Or a baby A.T.R... me likey
    -The Cult Of The Curved Ones- C.O.T.C.O.

Spyderco Forum Registered User jackknifeh's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JT View Post
    Nice!
    One Jester coming my way... I'm a sucker for these little blades. And btw, it might be good to mention on the product page, that it's got LINERS! This thing looks like a little tank because of that!
    Or a baby A.T.R... me likey
    I handed my Jester to my son and he immediately commented on the weight. I offered to sell him my second Jester but he didn't like the price. I thouht $125 sounded fair. Actually, he's in love with his ladybug.

I think the G-10 Manbug will have liners also.

Jack

My EDC for a while. Stretch with carbon fiber handle, Chaparral 2, Dragonfly 2 with kirinite MOP handle, Manbug with bolster/red bone handle. Super blue/420J1 blades on all three (except Chaparral).