Thread: C119P or C121P?

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar

Question C119P or C121P?

This thread has probably been discussed many times over, but I would like to know from the users who own both or have owned both. I know the blade length is similar and the function is obviously the same, so which seems to have the best handle ergos and traction? I like the Embassy because of it's lighter weight, however I see the advantages of the Citadel's bi-directional "washboard" texturing. My previous experiences with Auots have all been Microtech, MOD and BM. I have no doubts that these are built to the quality levels of all Spydies, but are they comparable in F&F to those listed above? Thanks,

Xceptnl
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User Chris_H's Avatar
    I've only handled Benchmade autos for comparison, but I can tell you that the Spyderco models are every bit as well built and with equal fit and finish as the BMs.

I have the large Citadel and have handled an Embassy. If I was getting one of these smaller autos, I'd go with the Embassy.
    "All your are belong to us."
    ** WTC # 1032 1533 **