Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: How did you use your Spyderco today?

Spyderco Forum Registered User 3rdGenRigger's Avatar
    Cut the end off of this.

Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

Spyderco Forum Registered User MadRookie's Avatar
    Mule K390 duties...time to fill the doggie snack tin....

Spyderco Forum Registered User defenestrate's Avatar
    Cleaned under my nails a few minutes ago with my CTS-XHP Manix2. Pretty sure I used the M4 one for a few things as well, but technically that was yesterday.
    I don't get mad. I get..Stabby.
    -Fat Tony

Spyderco Forum Registered User PocketZen's Avatar
    [img]23224[/img]
    My sage cutting the chicken left overs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by PocketZen; 01-27-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Spyderco Forum Registered User jmh58's Avatar
    Cut up a pickle with my Pingo!! What a work out!!! John
    A great rabbit chase ends with a.. BANG!!!

Never too old to relive your youth!!

Life is to short to carry a cheap knife!!!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    My Dfly was used to open boxes today
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User PocketZen's Avatar

PM2 cutting rubber hose

pm2 splice.jpgpm2 splice.jpg[img]23229[/img]
    Used my CTS-204P PM2 to cut power steer fluid hose to add a filter. Great blade geometry on the PM2!
    Last edited by PocketZen; 01-27-2014 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGenRigger View Post
    Cut the end off of this.

The blue CF is beautiful. not too big of a fan of the design, but i kinda want it now
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    The blue CF is beautiful. not too big of a fan of the design, but i kinda want it now
    I'm kinda wantin that cigar!

Quote Originally Posted by eric m. View Post
    sounds like 3rdgenrigger is currently winning at life

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User VeloWeave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmh58 View Post
    Cut up a pickle with my Pingo!! What a work out!!! John
    Now that's the funniest post I've read all day! For me, used Techno to cut some cardboard, cereal boxes, stealthily open a bag of peanuts under the table at my kids school lunch room, some bubble wrap, open up a juice box container in the grocery store parking lot, and gave it a few passes on the knivesplus strop block.

Most Carried: Caly 3 CF, Sebenza Insingo small, Chaparral, Southard Flipper, Delica 4, Ritter Mini-Grip, Techno, Injection 3.0
    Wishlist 2014: Dice, Mnandi, Strider PT CC
    Other's I own or have sold: Vallotton, Anso Zulu, Blur CF, Scallion, Leaf Storm, Sage 2
    Flashlight EDC: Preon 0, Peak Eiger AAA Oveready edition with QTC & momentary button Nichia 219 emitter
    Coming Soon Flashlight: MBI HF Copper 3 mode with Hi Cri emitter (arrived and it's awesome!)

Spyderco Forum Registered User VeloWeave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eric m. View Post
    Wife was there yesterday, should've asked her to sneak one by the mall, uhh...I mean airline security for me.

Most Carried: Caly 3 CF, Sebenza Insingo small, Chaparral, Southard Flipper, Delica 4, Ritter Mini-Grip, Techno, Injection 3.0
    Wishlist 2014: Dice, Mnandi, Strider PT CC
    Other's I own or have sold: Vallotton, Anso Zulu, Blur CF, Scallion, Leaf Storm, Sage 2
    Flashlight EDC: Preon 0, Peak Eiger AAA Oveready edition with QTC & momentary button Nichia 219 emitter
    Coming Soon Flashlight: MBI HF Copper 3 mode with Hi Cri emitter (arrived and it's awesome!)

Spyderco Forum Registered User 3rdGenRigger's Avatar
    The cigar was delightful (As is the blue weave CF for that matter). I can't resist having the odd cuban cigar about once a month. I was unsure if I liked the ergos of the Domino (It's what caused me to wait so long before buying one), but the blue weave looks awesome enough that I figured I'd add it to my collection...it's kicked everything out of my pocket for the last week, and the ergos are really growing on me. I've also never had a flipper before because I thought it was just a gimmick, but I do have to admit on a frame lock it makes left hand deploying a lot easier. The louder more substantial click on lockup (Than a lockback for example) is also very satisfying.
    Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

Spyderco Forum Registered User jul's Avatar
    Scratched off the 2013 toll sticker for the "Autobahn" to replace it with the 2014.
    Of course I waited until the last day of validity and my Manix 2 was the only edged tool I had on my person

Spyderco Forum Registered User saltybones's Avatar
    used my native to cut some thread, a couple zipties, and some papaya off the tree in the backyard

Spyderco Forum Registered User Spydersense's Avatar
    I used the Para 2 to open the Fed Ex package containing my new Manix 2 and Tenacious.
    Time for another !

-Matt

Used my native to open food packages for Super Bowl party.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Tabo's Avatar
    Used the S90V Manix 2 XL to cut open a bunch of thick brown paper bags containing activated carbon. Thing is still shaving sharp!

Quote Originally Posted by dlicklider View Post
    Used my native to open food packages for Super Bowl party.
    Welcome to the forums!

-Spencer

My K390 Mule has been too neglected and still doesn't have much patina. I decided to let it do kitchen duty for a while and put some thin OD Halpern scales on it. So today it got to chop up 3 cups of mirepois to add to a huge crockpot of 15-bean chicken soup flavored with wing sauce

Last edited by DougC-3; 02-05-2014 at 02:03 AM. Reason: decided to add pic ;)
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!