Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It came, it came it came!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Half Sack's Avatar
    Alberta, undisclosed location of the Weapon Plus Program
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonprophet View Post
    Well now it's got me scared..... I am a legal concealed carry permit holder and it covers auto knives in my permit to carry and I am able to buy them from authorized dealers as a member of Law Enforcement but now that I read the Federal Law it seems to say that unless I'm MILITARY I can't even own one. Am I in murky water or....jeez now I'm all worried
    Could this be read as, federal law states only military can carry auto knives *without* a conceal carry permit?

Your concealed carry permit could allow a civies to carry, being military may exempt you from needing the permit... Just a guess.
    I know here in snow and beer land (Canada) I can't have autos (or balisongs), emerson is legal though
    Welcome to our newest member, Half Sack
    Endura4 wave, Ladybug Hawkbill H1, Byrd Hawkbill, PM2 digi camo, Sharpmaker *Sprints: Dodo Orange, MeerKat Burgundy, "R" Nishijin *Discontinued: Caspian H1 #ByrdWeek Winner
    No one likes the dark - Robin Sherbatsky
    *Signature not updated, purchases missing...*

Spyderco Forum Registered User Nonprophet's Avatar
    I think Half Sack has it right, or at least that's the way I see it thus far. I'm going to have to do more research.
    ‎"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."Robert Heinlein