Thread: Spyderco Bug Set Now Shipping!

Spyderco Bug Set Now Shipping!

We are excited to announce a new 3 knife Bug set. The set includes a C133 Bug, C137 HoneyBee and a C138 GrassHopper all in one package.

The Bug Set is shipping now. For more information on all three knives, check out the Bug Set Information page here.

Spyderco Forum Registered User phillipsted's Avatar
    The perfect stocking stuffer!

TedP

Spyderco Forum Registered User ValueKnifeLover's Avatar
    I've been playing with the idea of picking these knives up... but never have for whatever reason... looks like I will now. gosh you guys just make it too easy to feed this addiction
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    I have all three, they are actually pretty neat little knifes. I keep the GH (biggest one)on my keyboard at the office sincei always end up spotting splinters that I missed at home. The HB and Bug make great keyring \ Fingernail clipper knives. The price is right as well>