Thread: What are you listening to?

Spyderco Forum Registered User LC Kid's Avatar

Thumbs up Masterpiece

Hi Folks!

My wife just sent me this:

Truly a Masterpiece.
    Stay Sharp!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Evil D's Avatar
    Any of you guys who like the heavy stuff, you NEED to check out Breakdown of Sanity. They're fully self promoted and ran, without the backing of a label. They have two amazing albums out.

SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
    ~David

Official plea to Sal: Can we PLEASE get a DLC Yojimbo 2? PLEASE!!?

Spyderco Forum Registered User chuck_roxas45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil D View Post
    That's the song that plays every time I pull my Mustang out of the garage
    Now your mustang OTOH, will make all my hairs bristle.
    I always heard that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, but then you catch even more flies with poop

http://sharpthings.net/chat

http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45696

Spyderco Forum Registered User

Spyderco Forum Registered User DRKBC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Kid View Post
    Hi Folks!

My wife just sent me this:

Truly a Masterpiece.
    That was an exceptional track, such a stylish band. Thanks LC Kid

Quote Originally Posted by chuck_roxas45 View Post
    Now your mustang OTOH, will make all my hairs bristle.
    Thanks, you should try driving it

~David

Quote Originally Posted by Evil D View Post
    Thanks, you should try driving it
    Hehehe, thanks but no thanks. The biggest engine I've handled in a vehicle was around 150 hp. I wouldn't know what to do with anything larger.
    I always heard that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, but then you catch even more flies with poop

Spyderco Forum Registered User senorsquare's Avatar
    Hehehe, thanks but no thanks. The biggest engine I've handled in a vehicle was around 150 hp. I wouldn't know what to do with anything larger.
    You just grip the steering wheel, put the pedal to the metal and grin like an idiot

Spyderco Forum Registered User phillipsted's Avatar
    I wasn't a huge fan of Vampire Weekend and their first two albums - their music seemed a bit too derivative and fey. I started paying attention when they released their latest album "Modern Vampires In the City". It put them on the cover of Rolling Stone and won them Album-of-the-Year awards from several groups last year. I'm late to the gate with these guys, but the new album is pretty cool. Their music still isn't for everyone - and their core audience does trend to the young side - but I'm hooked.

Here's the official video for their last single, "Diane Young". (a play on words... read it "Dying Young")

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    ... wouldn't know what to do with anything larger.
    Bring a clean pair of shorts!
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Quote Originally Posted by senorsquare View Post
    You just grip the steering wheel, put the pedal to the metal and grin like an idiot
    For sure.

Quote Originally Posted by xceptnl View Post
    Bring a clean pair of shorts!
    I can do that.

Spyderco Forum Registered User 3rdGenRigger's Avatar
    Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

Spyderco Forum Registered User DRKBC's Avatar
    Gotta love those 2 guys, 3rd Gen. Here's a Hayes Carll Classic

Spyderco Forum Registered User razorsharp's Avatar
    -Travis
    Come chat with us on IRC

Visit the knife picture site http://sharpthings.net/
    Super-steel Nut

To the sharpening junkies: SHOW THOSE EDGES!
    Spyderco Knives- Tuff- Southard- Resilience
    Others- Dalibor Sirius- Strider SnG DGG- Ozark Tradition DC Slicer- Curtiss Nano- Strider SMF Lego
    Inbound: Zero Tolerance 0777 - Zero Tolerance 0801cf - Benchmade 940-1

Spyderco Forum Registered User wrdwrght's Avatar
    If you have seen the series Vikings on the History Channel, you will know the 7-minute theme "If I Had a Heart" by Fever Ray. I really like it and am now about a third of the way through the 11-hour version.
    Marc

USUAL CARRY: Air/Techno plus one from Manix/Native/Para/Caly/Stretch series. RECENT ARRIVAL: Cruwear Manix2. ON MY RADAR: CF S110V Native5 (pre-ordered); VG10 Caly 3.5. HOLY GRAILS: Superhawk; Manix (C95 FFG PE); S90V Manix2 (C101 "Mini" or 80mm). DREAMS: Tatanka (the long-awaited Bison!); Sage5.

Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

-> Branden

Anyone else buy the Johnny Cash album that was released on March 25 (Posthumously of course)? It's called "Out Among The Stars" and was recorded in the mid-80's...about the same time as his contribution to The Highwaymen. Johnny Cash's son found these songs in 2013 mostly complete, but it never got released to to a record contract change or something of that nature. It's fairly good, but two songs definitely jump out at me. The single they released early is really good and I'll link it here...the other song I especially like from the album will be in my next post.

-> Branden

-> Branden

Hate to break it to ya but the Zombie Apocalypse already happened back in the '90s

~David