Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to?

Spyderco Forum Registered User Strong-Dog's Avatar
    I've been listening to a lot of David Bowie and 50 Cent recently
    Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for clunkers"
    program?

A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
    -Letterman

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Dirty Vegas and Prodigy for me today... don't know why I'm on an Electronica kick.

My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User 3rdGenRigger's Avatar
    Easily one of my favourite bands...Alabama 3.

Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), "Mystery Spydie (To be revealed)"

-> Branden

And another...just because.

Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), "Mystery Spydie (To be revealed)"

-> Branden

-> Branden

A little steampunk music today.

-> Branden

My favourite song by my favourite band.

-> Branden

Spyderco Forum Registered User 78lilred's Avatar

Definitely not everyone's cup of tea.
    M390 Para2, CTS-XHP Para2, CTS-204P Para2, Gayle Bradley, Techno, Bob T Slipit, M390 Mule, Southard, Southfork, Air, Tuff, ZDP Caly 3.5.

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGenRigger View Post

This is great.

"Put on my fighting trousers"

I personally like the lines:

"Let's settle this like gentlemen, armed with heavy sticks
    On a rotating plate, with spikes like Flash Gordon"

If you like Professor Elemental there's a decent chance you'll find Mr. B The Gentleman Rhymer entertaining as well. This one song of his has what might be my favourite lyrics of all time:

"Just before boredom became a modus operandi
    Some said 'Stop the rot, I shall take no more'
    Society's floundering in squalid desperation
    And what's wanted to save it was a savvy publication"

-> Branden

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Yes 3rdGen, I've seen that one and it is very entertaining as well.

Electro swing anyone?

-> Branden

How do you post videos? Just C&P the link?
    program?

-Letterman

In the quick reply box, there's a set of icons that allow you to change the size, colour, etc. of your reply. The second from last one that looks like 2 frames of film is the one you want...just copy and paste the URL into the window that it brings up.

-> Branden

In the quick reply box, there's a set of icons that allow you to change the size, colour, etc. of your reply. The second from last one that looks like 2 frames of film is the one you want...just copy and paste the URL into the window that it brings up.
    Thanks man!
    program?

-Letterman

This isn't David Bowie singing obviously, but this is a cool video.

program?

-Letterman

Spyderco Forum Registered User Evil D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong-Dog View Post
    This isn't David Bowie singing obviously, but this is a cool video.

That's pretty awesome. I just had that song stuck in my head all day yesterday too...pretty ironic.

SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
    ~David

Official plea to Sal: Can we PLEASE get a DLC Yojimbo 2? PLEASE!!?

Spyderco Forum Registered User Jeremy_A_Neel's Avatar
    "If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person - they will find an easier way to do it." -Hlade's Law

Hot Dog! So glad to have this album on vinyl.

-> Branden

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar

Branden, it's been a week and I still can't get this song out of my head. The beat just stays with you.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*