Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW PRODUCT: Orange Delica and Endura

Spyderco Forum Registered User ValueKnifeLover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Samhain73 View Post
    I ordered a orange Delica today, and it's already in the mail. I just am not sure if I will get along with the ffg blade.
    if you guys don't get along just go ahead and send it my way... I'll take it off your hands
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Spyderco Forum Registered User Donut's Avatar
    So.... how many of these do we have to sell to get a run of the Dragonfly?
    -Brian
    A distinguished lurker.
    Chat with us. Sharpthings - A Blog Site

Spyderco Forum Registered User Bluntrauma's Avatar
    Been waiting for this for years. Good deal Spyderco!!
    Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
    liveit_loud on Ebay.

Spyderco Forum Registered User jackknifeh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dapagco View Post
    The orange Delica and Endura is now available and shipping. For more information, check out the Spyderco Delica and Spyderco Endura Product Pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    So.... how many of these do we have to sell to get a run of the Dragonfly?
    Did the orange replace green on the Delica and Endura or is green still being made?

I've been circling a Dragonfly for about 2 years. I think an orange one and the circle would change to a purchase. Why don't you get them ready for my Christmas present?

Jack

My EDC for a while. Stretch with carbon fiber handle, Chaparral 2, Dragonfly 2 with kirinite MOP handle, Manbug with bolster/red bone handle. Super blue/420J1 blades on all three (except Chaparral).

Spyderco Forum Registered User The Deacon's Avatar
    Jack, the knife in the picture is green and green still appears in the drop-down list of color choices, so I don't think it was dropped. Reverse is true with the Endura, knife is blue, no blue dot, but there is a green dot, and both blue and green are in the drop-down.
    Last edited by The Deacon; 10-06-2011 at 07:32 AM.
    Paul
    My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Kiwimania ---- Spydiewiki
    Dead horses beaten, sacred cows tipped, chimeras hunted when time permits.
    WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!

Spyderco Forum Registered User porta's Avatar
    Is there a good link for the orange Endura? Both links go to the Delica page and I don't see it under the new knives section either. Thanks.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Mr Blonde's Avatar
    And this is what the Delica looks like 'in the flesh':

It's the Dutch national color, so it could also have been named: Dutch Pride Delica.

Last update: 03-21-2014 - WTC 2507 - Twitter

Spyderco Forum Registered User SuzieQ's Avatar
    Alright. I caved. I didn't think I would want an Endura. Too large for me. But alas, with such a cool color, how could I resist?! And since I already own 2 Delica 4 FFGs I couldn't rightly justify buying yet ANOTHER one. Good thing there's an orange Endura, too
    She: Did you say pink sprint run?! - He: Yeah. - She: Wow, wouldn't this go great with my purple Delica?! - He: ? -

Delica 4 FFG purple ::: Dragonfly Salt Yellow SE ::: Ladybug Foliage Green PE ::: UK Penknife Safety Orange G-10 ::: Byrd Robin G-10 PE ::: Delica 4 FFG pink - modded to non-locking ::: Squeak ::: Grasshopper ::: Kiwi - got snagged by the husband ::: Endura 4 FFG Orange ::: Delica ZDP-189 ::: Centofante 4 ::: Byrd Tern ::: Manix 2 Blue Lightweight

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    dang, I just bought a green one.
    Anyone wanna buy it off of me so I can get an orange one?
    what about a trade? (jk)