Thread: Spyderco Viele

Spyderco Forum Registered User Nauta's Avatar

Spyderco Viele

Hi!

I am new on the site, and I was trying to get some info about the Spyderco Viele 2 knife!
    I read the forum, but I still do not know some things! May I ask?
    How long was it produced? In which years? Why it is not produced anymore? I had a look on some pictures, some of the Viele's has number on it. Mine does not have number on! Mine is with VG 10 steel. This is my EDC knife. I just bought it a little bit than a month ago.

Thx for every info, you guys can give me regarding this beautiful knife.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Creepo's Avatar
    First of all welcome to the forums.

I don't know much about it myself but this site will help you out:
    http://www.spydiewiki.com/index.php?...oward_Viele_II

Products are generally discontinued due to low sales, this beauty probably faced the same fate so it was discontinued.

The numbers on the blades mean that they are Collectors Club knives (or CC for short). People who are members of the CC get each new knife with their number on it. There are 201 CC knives but not as many collectors so some numbers just go straight to the dealers.
    Last edited by Creepo; 05-02-2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Thread got moved :)

Spyderco Forum Registered User Nauta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepo View Post
    First of all welcome to the forums.
    Second, wrong section, this section is for items restricted by law which mean balisongs and automatics. I suggest you move this over to the general section to get more answers.

I don't know much about it myself but this site will help you out:
    http://www.spydiewiki.com/index.php?...oward_Viele_II

Products are generally discontinued due to low sales, this beauty probably faced the same fate so it was discontinued.

The numbers on the blades mean that they are Collectors Club knives (or CC for short). People who are members of the CC get each new knife with their number on it. There are 201 CC knives but not as many collectors so some numbers just go straight to the dealers.

Hi!

Thx for the info! To put the thread in the wrong place that's my mistake! I am sorry about it!

L.