Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2081

Thread: Show your mods!

Spyderco Forum Registered User jackknifeh's Avatar
    Oh no! There's another one. Knife mod thread guys. See what you started gb?

Jack

My EDC for a while. Stretch with carbon fiber handle, Chaparral 2, Dragonfly 2 with kirinite MOP handle, Manbug with bolster/red bone handle. Super blue/420J1 blades on all three (except Chaparral).

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbelleh View Post
    Well, I wouldn't mind being a Facebook worker, as long as my free time stays in balance. I thought about joining the police or military, but I like being a civilian. Guess I'll just continue to be an urban warrior. Plus, the matriarch of the house wouldn't like that too much. Wouldn't want her to blow her top like Vesuvius and get into hot lava. She might even shoot me with rock salt. Might have to do something special, maybe take her on a trip to Phoenix, or get her new Persian rug or some Calypso lessons? Got to put a positive spin on things so I don't look like a toad. Got to remember all the sage advice I've heard in recent memory. Don't want to air any more dirty laundry here or I might need to call in a rescue from a chinook helicopter.
    lol!
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User Half Sack's Avatar
    Alberta, undisclosed location of the Weapon Plus Program
    I thought I was just noticing all these Spyderco names, police milli civilian, Urban, warrior, rock salt, lava, etc. Then I read back a page....
    Geez, my name is Half Sack and I have a problem.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Dodge's Avatar
    Here is my latest creation. I profiled and stone washed the blade, Drilled and chamfered the scales, Polished the pivots and removed the lanyard tube. It's like an ultra light Harpoon. I give credit to Dillion_B12 for the idea on the scales, I think it really looks more aggressive now!

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge View Post
    Here is my latest creation. I profiled and stone washed the blade, Drilled and chamfered the scales, Polished the pivots and removed the lanyard tube. It's like an ultra light Harpoon. I give credit to Dillion_B12 for the idea on the scales, I think it really looks more aggressive now!

That really looks good. Does the tip of your fingers fit into the holes? Great job.

Jack

My EDC for a while. Stretch with carbon fiber handle, Chaparral 2, Dragonfly 2 with kirinite MOP handle, Manbug with bolster/red bone handle. Super blue/420J1 blades on all three (except Chaparral).

In this hold, my thumb fits comfortably in the top hole.

In this hold, my ring,middle,and pointer fit in the top three holes well. It's very comfortable to hold and use. I cut so much cardboard today I had to sharpen it again!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Jazz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge View Post

That is really cool! It's artistic, looks good, and useful - my kind of mod. Thanks for sharing.
    - best wishes, Jazz.

Spyderco Forum Registered User gbelleh's Avatar
    That does look good. Looks like some rare, discontinued Spyderco.
    My New Gear Review YouTube Channel

Latest Spydies: Lum Tanto FB Sprint, Green CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule, 2013 Forum Native 5, Domino, Blue G-10 Lava, Cruwear Military, Swick 3, Jot Singh Khalsa sprint, Hungarian Folder, CF S90V Manix 2 XL, Fluted Ti Military, Fluted Ti Native 5, Nilakka, Brown XHP Native, Equilibrium, Street Bowie, Lil Matriarch, Cat

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    That is really cool! It's artistic, looks good, and useful - my kind of mod. Thanks for sharing.
    If anybody is aware of a folder called the P.I.T.S folder will know this is very similar.
    The P.I.T.S has been out for a good while , and a collaboration is due with Spyderco soon.
    How close to the original it will be I don't know but it will be very similar I'd imagine to this.
    Post # 166 and there is pictures if the original in the thread somewhere too if your interested .
    http://www.britishblades.com/forums/...ht=Pits+folder

Latest Punisher Endura... OD green coarse peel ply G10 with toxic green G10 back spacer...

Para2 Mod

Para2, Cuscadi glow scales.

Quote Originally Posted by sigltn View Post
    Para2, Cuscadi glow scales.
    no pic no proof!!
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Para2 Cuscadi scales

Attempt to load, Para2 Cuscadi scales glow in the dark. I need more practice uploading pic's, after resize too much detail was lost... Cuscadi's workmanship is awesome.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by sigltn; 08-03-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Sage4 with kirinite black Mother Of Pearl (MOP).

Another Sage4. More kirinite. This stuff seems to be coming more and more in different color options. Several new MOP options.

That's an awesome looking para2!

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User Evil D's Avatar
    Attempt to load, Para2 Cuscadi scales glow in the dark. I need more practice uploading pic's, after resize too much detail was lost... Cuscadi's workmanship is awesome.
    Man I've heard of lurkers but for you to go 6 years with only 2 posts is pretty dang impressive lol.

SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
    ~David

Official plea to Sal: Can we PLEASE get a DLC Yojimbo 2? PLEASE!!?

Quote Originally Posted by unit View Post
    LOL, it is pretty low tech, but I cut up an old catalog and taped the logo in the window of the case. I have had non-knife people comment on it (it seems some iPhone junkies like the idea of customization too).

Of all my mods, this was the easiest/fastest and yet it gets to most comments...go figure.

Ken
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil D View Post
    Man I've heard of lurkers but for you to go 6 years with only 2 posts is pretty dang impressive lol.

Never noticed that haha, impressive indeed!

-Spencer

Really not that shy.... over 1600 post on my other forum, just saying

Really not that shy.... over 1600 post on my other forum, just saying
    What's wrong with us? I wear deodorant...

I'll do better, Super forum.