Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Just spotted, Fly Trainer in "RED"

  1. #1
    Spyderco Forum Registered User Ian UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    312

    Just spotted, Fly Trainer in "RED"

    Wow I have just spotted the new fly trainer for sale at a online shop I use just thought I would give the board the heads up.

    IAN UK Collector #116.

  2. #2
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian UK View Post
    Wow I have just spotted the new fly trainer for sale at a online shop I use just thought I would give the board the heads up.

    the coolest thing about the trainer is that it seems to be available to everybody in the public

  3. #3
    Spyderco Forum Registered User ClockWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lonetree Colorado.... south of Mecca
    Posts
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by RIOT View Post
    the coolest thing about the trainer is that it seems to be available to everybody in the public
    Meh... IDK

    I think that it may fall under the same restrictions as the pointy version

    Could be wrong though

  4. #4
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockWork View Post
    Meh... IDK

    I think that it may fall under the same restrictions as the pointy version

    Could be wrong though

    the restrictions dont seem to be the same at knife center if you actually look into it.

    i could be wrong though but.....

  5. #5
    Spyderco Forum Registered User Ian UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    312
    Dont know about the restrictions but I didnt spot it at the knife center.

    So there must be a few places out there selling them.

    Like I said just a heads up.
    IAN UK Collector #116.

  6. #6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •