Thread: The Embassy???

Spyderco Forum Registered User raven's Avatar

The Embassy???

Hey All, Does anyone have some info on the Embassy??? I was curious on the size and if it comes in PE??? I viewed a sweet pic from Mr. Blonde and it showed it as a SE. I can't really tell from the pic, but is it about the same size as the Citadel??? Any info would help. Take Good Care and Be Safe All.

God Bless

-raven-
    ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.

The Embassy is...

Overall length: 7-3/8" (187mm)
    Blade: 3-1/8" (79mm)
    Edge: PE & SE
    Weight: 3.7oz (105g)

This should help.

Kristi
    There is nothing more important than this one day.

Hey Kristi, THANK YOU for the info it helps a TON . I really appreciate it. I will definately be getting this spydie . Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

God Bless

-raven-
    ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.

Spyderco Forum Registered User ClockWork's Avatar
    I'm so glad Spyderco is Starting to make Autos...

On the topic of new-fangled Spydies.... I would love to see some more aluminum handles (and deffanately no more Foliage Green)... An Aluminum handled E4 would be sweet!

Does Anybody Know the Release Date for the Embassy??? Take Good Care All and Be Safe Always.

God Bless

-raven-

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    A batch went into QC yesterday.

sal

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Thats great news! I have one pre-ordered! Cant wait to get it....
    Courage is rightly esteemed to first of human qualities... because it is the quality that guarantees all others. -Winston Churchill

Hello Sal, Sorry for the late reply . Thank You Much for The Heads Up Sir. It's Very Much Appreciated . Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

God Bless

-raven-

Spyderco Forum Registered User McBain's Avatar
    I had a question about the auots in general...... Are they only automatic open?? or are they automatic close as well??
    The one thing that I love about my Spydies, is that I can close all my knives one-handed. Would you need two hands to close an automatic??
    -The children are right to laugh at you Ralph, these things couldn't cut butter-

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    I had a question about the auots in general...... Are they only automatic open?? or are they automatic close as well??
    The one thing that I love about my Spydies, is that I can close all my knives one-handed. Would you need two hands to close an automatic??
    McBain,
    They are automatic to open only. You can close them one handed rather easily with some practice.

Kristi
    There is nothing more important than this one day.

Hey All, FWIW ... The Embassy Is Available through Knife Center ... here's a pic of the PE Version. Looks somewhat of a "Wharncliff Type Blade". Take Good Care All and Be Safe Always.

BTW, You have to have LEO or Military Credentials to purchase through Knife Center. There is also a form you have to download and fax back to them before any purchase of autos. They appear to be everything by the book and also have a copy of the Federal Statute to read before considering an Auto Purchase .

God Bless All

-raven-
    Attached Images Attached Images