Page 97 of 179 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 3580

Thread: Show off your latest purchase

Spyderco Forum Registered User Pockets's Avatar
    These pictures are all fantastic! They also make me really want to go spend money I don't have on knives I don't need...

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Had no less than 4 new blades arrive today

First up a pair of FFG delica 4's. The orange I brought as a work knife, gave it some pocket time and use today and am pretty impressed! Will be edc'ing it a lot so I don't have to beat on my more pricey knives at work. The blue is for my girlfriend, trying to get her into using a clipped knife, because the jester I lent her was often misplaced. The d4 seemed like an obvious choice because it came in her favourite colour blue among other things, she really likes it

Next up, the already infamous techno, what can I say that hasn't been said already.. nothing.. its flawless.
    I also grabbed a leafstorm, I have wanted one for a long time, but like a lot of people were hesitant about the suggested ergos, recent pictures with the techno was the final straw, no regrets, like the techno it is an excellent little knife.
    I have already removed both the clips on these and will be fitting them with a couple of hinderer lanyards when they arrive.

In good company....

Thanks to National Knives for supporting the habit.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Gofannon's Avatar
    Your natural G10 para military is really nice!
    "The things you own end up owning you."
    Tyler, Fight Club

My spyderco

Geoffrey

used pm2 came today off the 'bay. wow is all i can say so far, its a beast. im selling my dragonfly on edcf, i liked it but its just too small to warrant me spending that much cash. this like new pm2 was 5 dollars more.
    HAVE: sage 1, chokwe, gayle bradley, UKPK, wooden dragonfly, grasshopper, bug, bug set, kiwi.

Spyderco Forum Registered User jujigatame's Avatar
    ~ Nate

Spyderco Forum Registered User jeru's Avatar
    My M390 Military has arrived! Since the Millie was already the GOAT and favorite EDC knife for me (I already had a plain old standard Military and an Orange one, with a black pocket clip) I'm pretty sure this will not leave my pocket for a long, long time

By the way, according to this explanation of Spydie numbers, the V-number on the M390 CF would suggest that there's been an SE version made? And does anybody know how many M390 Millies have been made in total? (Or can show me the thread that sure will exist about that?)

Spyderco Forum Registered User Donut's Avatar
    The V just means it is a variant to the standard Military. The number proceeding it is just the collectors club number. Let's say you sign up for the collectors club and are number 712 or 390 even, you would get that number on all the knives you get through the collectors club.

I think it was 800 in the exclusive, but don't quote me on that. :P
    -Brian
    A distinguished lurker.
    Chat with us. Sharpthings - A Blog Site

Spyderco Forum Registered User jeru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    The V just means it is a variant to the standard Military. The number proceeding it is just the collectors club number.
    I know. Actually, that is exactly what I stated and linked towards (if my non-native English is correct.) See also the link behind 'this explanation of Spydie numbers' in my previous post. And that is exactly what I was asking: the V of Variant suggests that there is SE version of the M390. But now I'm realizing that probably the M390 is a Variant itself and the only V-less numbered Military was the SE version of the first ever Millie.

Thank you and I won't quote you on that But Spyderco has no page were they publish how many pieces of a limited run there have been produced?

Spyderco Forum Registered User mrlysle's Avatar
    Here's my latest:

Jeffro

Spyderco Forum Registered User MCM's Avatar
    CC= Collectors club member #6.
    Run was 800.

Quote Originally Posted by jeru View Post
    My M390 Military has arrived! Since the Millie was already the GOAT and favorite EDC knife for me (I already had a plain old standard Military and an Orange one, with a black pocket clip) I'm pretty sure this will not leave my pocket for a long, long time

By the way, according to this explanation of Spydie numbers, the V-number on the M390 CF would suggest that there's been an SE version made? And does anybody know how many M390 Millies have been made in total? (Or can show me the thread that sure will exist about that?)

More S90v & CF please.......

Spyderco Forum Registered User Rwb1500's Avatar

Have a G10 D'fly, should have gotten a FRN model a long time ago.

Uh oh, two posts in a row. I'm having a good week. Fresh out of the mailbox. Crappy picture, cool little knife.

I got it for an absolute song too.
    Last edited by Rwb1500; 08-22-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Got some cool stuff today! Suffice to say I won't be buying knives/anything for a while

<my face

The culmination of little big knife week for me;

Got my Zulu in the mail today! Love it so far.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Gunslinger's Avatar
    I got my Spydie fix for the day. Techno, what an awsome knife. It is one of the most therapeutic knives to open and close with that nice SNAP!
    Had to get a Spydie bead as well.

Got this one today...

Spyderco Forum Registered User 1623's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by w3tnz View Post

This is exactly why I keep wishing for more Natural G10 from Spyderco. I mean look at that...so sweet!
    "To be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting."

E.E. Cummings

Music and age have no correlation; what's in the heart is in the heart.

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1623 View Post
    This is exactly why I keep wishing for more Natural G10 from Spyderco. I mean look at that...so sweet!
    +100 . . . natural G-10 is a great color and it would be a terrific choice for a sprint.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Here is a picture of my newest and first Spyderco product. I also recieved these 2 Ghurka Khukuris from the Khukuri House yesterday (one of them is not mine though). Absolutely love both products! Next on my list would be a smaller Spyderco. Aiming for a Dragonfly plainedge, maybe a manbug/ladybug spyderedge and probably even a cricket.

Sorry for the different size on the pictures. I had to rezise one of them alot more than the other, in order to get them below 100kb.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rewex; 08-31-2012 at 07:29 AM.