Page 90 of 180 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 3581

Thread: Show off your latest purchase

Spyderco Forum Registered User

PPT! Man this is one sweet knife, the look of a custom with spyderco price and f&f, will be carrying this one alot..

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar

Last Week

My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

This Week (part of my holy grail list is marked off)

This was the first Spyderco knife that I saw and said to myself "I gotta have that one". I don't really know why it took so long, but I finally have one. Thanks to East Bay Steve for the purchase & pics.

My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User eitenbuffalo34's Avatar
    My latest purchase the Pacific Salt SE, love it! It accompanies my PM2 for EDC

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Psi of Phi Kappa Tau. Hoorah Phi Tau. Psi or Die.

's: Paramilitary 2 Satin Camo, Caly 3.5 Carbon Fiber, Translucent Blue Manix, Pacific Salt SE, Tenacious, and Paramilitary 2 M390 Blue

's Awaiting: Gayle Bradley, Native 4, Military, Endura, Delica

Spyderco Forum Registered User Jazz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xceptnl View Post
    This was the first Spyderco knife that I saw and said to myself "I gotta have that one". I don't really know why it took so long, but I finally have one. Thanks to East Bay Steve for the purchase & pics.

That really is a fine looking knife - congrats!

- best wishes, Jazz.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Jazz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eitenbuffalo34 View Post
    My latest purchase the Pacific Salt SE, love it! It accompanies my PM2 for EDC

You take awesome pics. I love the Salts.

- best wishes, Jazz.

Spyderco Forum Registered User pmek5's Avatar
    I have looking at this knife for two years. Knifeology 101 lead me to finally buy one. The only thing that held me back was the size. At my age, I don't need a large blade, but it carries well in the pocket without the clip. Broke it in all weekend doing lot clean-up in the mountains in my sweety pocket, and dug a splinter out of my finger (great sharp tip). This knife, and my small Sebenza is all I really need. Glad I made the purchace.

Blue Tenacious

I am now a believer that this is a lot of knife for the money. Now if they could just offer it in a better steel...
    Picture from my phone:

-Brian

Byrd Meadowlark |Centofante3(the beginning ) Para2 Orange | Delica4 FRN | | Sage 3 | Ladybug Salt HB | Tenacious

Spyderco Forum Registered User phillipsted's Avatar
    Finally found my "missing link" - the Paramilitary model that completes my collection. Should have picked one of these up when they were originally issued, but I'm not a huge camo fan, generally. Now I have one an example of each of the 16 Spyderco model codes for Para/Para2 knives. And, of course, we are all still waiting on the 204P Green model next month!

I'll post pics of the updated complete set sometime later this week.

TedP

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Blue Tenacious

I am now a believer that this is a lot of knife for the money. Now if they could just offer it in a better steel...
    Picture from my phone:
    Nice!
    I got two of those in the last two weeks.
    Well, I actually got two black G-10's and made my own blu-voodoos.
    I cut down and nested the steel liners to reduce the weight.

I didn't find out the blue tenacious were available until I saw on on eBay yesterday.
    I like the textured blue G-10 better, just couldn't find any when I was doing this project. So had to go with the fine weave stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipsted View Post
    Finally found my "missing link" - the Paramilitary model that completes my collection. Should have picked one of these up when they were originally issued, but I'm not a huge camo fan, generally. Now I have one an example of each of the 16 Spyderco model codes for Para/Para2 knives. And, of course, we are all still waiting on the 204P Green model next month!

I'll post pics of the updated complete set sometime later this week.

TedP

Great purchase Ted, Looking foward to seeing them.
    My 's:

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User Rwb1500's Avatar

Spyderco Forum Registered User eitenbuffalo34's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    You take awesome pics. I love the Salts.

- best wishes, Jazz.
    Thanks.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Psi of Phi Kappa Tau. Hoorah Phi Tau. Psi or Die.

's: Paramilitary 2 Satin Camo, Caly 3.5 Carbon Fiber, Translucent Blue Manix, Pacific Salt SE, Tenacious, and Paramilitary 2 M390 Blue

's Awaiting: Gayle Bradley, Native 4, Military, Endura, Delica

Quote Originally Posted by pmek5 View Post
    I have looking at this knife for two years. Knifeology 101 lead me to finally buy one. The only thing that held me back was the size. At my age, I don't need a large blade, but it carries well in the pocket without the clip. Broke it in all weekend doing lot clean-up in the mountains in my sweety pocket, and dug a splinter out of my finger (great sharp tip). This knife, and my small Sebenza is all I really need. Glad I made the purchace.

Okay, dumb question time (I'm allowed at least one a day, right?): What is it? A P2? Manix 2? Manix 2 XL? Thanks for any info.

Okay, upon further review, I think it's a P2, yes? Definitely not a Manix cuz it doesn't have the funky ball lock.

Tod
    Gomer: Goober says 'Hey!'
    Andy: Hey to Goober.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Donut's Avatar
    It is a stock black/satin/S30V Para 2.
    -Brian
    A distinguished lurker.
    Chat with us. Sharpthings - A Blog Site

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    It is a stock black/satin/S30V Para 2.
    See, I may be slow on the uptake, but eventually I catch up with the rest of the class.

Thanks for helping me out, Donut. Now, what is 2+2?
    Tod
    Gomer: Goober says 'Hey!'
    Andy: Hey to Goober.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Donut's Avatar
    2+2 is one short of the number of sprint and exclusive Para 2's currently out, there were 3 sprints.
    -Brian
    A distinguished lurker.
    Chat with us. Sharpthings - A Blog Site

Spyderco Forum Registered User 78lilred's Avatar
    Donut there's actually 5 - cf s90v, grey cts-20p, brown s35vn, blue m390, orange cts-xhp. XHP being my latest purchase but haven't gotten time in the outdoors to take any pictures worthwhile.
    Cheers
    Last edited by 78lilred; 05-18-2012 at 08:34 AM.
    M390 Para2, CTS-XHP Para2, CTS-204P Para2, Gayle Bradley, Techno, Bob T Slipit, M390 Mule, Southard, Southfork, Air, Tuff, ZDP Caly 3.5.

Spyderco Forum Registered User JAfromMN's Avatar
    I got a Endura 2 Today it was a little rough but fixed up nice
    My favorite Spyderco is the one that I used the most Today

Black Native fs,Delica 4 fs,ZDP 189 Endura fs, Manix 2 XL ,Pegasus ss fs,Endura 3 ss fs,Endura 4 ffg, 701 mf, Spyderwrench, Dyad Jr, manix 2 lwt

Spyderco Forum Registered User Rwb1500's Avatar

It turned blue!

Lots of this going around;