Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 3601

Thread: Show off your latest purchase

Spyderco Forum Registered User Spydersense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
    ^^ nice !
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    Now you just need the fancy version.

Nice catch. I was looking for one of those for the longest time.
    Thanks, I was on BF and stumbled across it the other day. Lucky timing.
    Time for another !

-Matt

Spyderco Forum Registered User TheFactor's Avatar
    Picked up a Pewter Skull bead and Lanyard for my PM2 .

Spyderco Forum Registered User Spydersense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
    Picked up a Pewter Skull bead and Lanyard for my PM2 .
    Very nice!

That would look great on my DLC and Digicam PM2 also.
    Time for another !

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Spydersense View Post
    Very nice!

That would look great on my DLC and Digicam PM2 also.
    Thanks ! Yes it would , I'm pretty happy with it matches great . I also ordered a Spyderco lanyard and Spyderco pewter Bead and the dealer sent me just the bead so trying to get it worked out . Kind of ticked me off when I opened the package today and there was just a bead in there no lanyard lol .That bead though is heavy I bet on a lanyard you could knock someone out with it lol . It's suppose to be for my new Manix 2 Drk Blue s110v I just got so I was pretty bummed .
    Last edited by TheFactor; 04-26-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Spyderco Forum Registered User IG-88's Avatar
    A custom knife that I hope Spyderco will produce one day

Poltergeist Works 3002 Proto

Current EDC: Techno, Squeak, Southard Flipper, Caly 3.5

New Arrivals: Chap3, Domino, Sage 3

2014 Wishlist: Yo2 CF, Deviant Friction, Tatanka, Tusk, Firefly

Oldies Wishlist: Delica CF PE, Civilian CF PE

Spyderco Forum Registered User MadRookie's Avatar
    Wharnies are always great for those veggie tasks & jerky cutting.

Love it.

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    I like how sterile it appears. Nice choice.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User SpyderNut's Avatar
    That is a fantastic design, IG-88. I too love the wharnie blade. I also have a soft spot for stone-washed blades/handles/hardware. Drool...
    Michael

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Spyderco Forum Registered User IG-88's Avatar
    Thx for the sweet comments! I was looking at this makers knives for some time but when I decided on the model his books where closed. I was able to pick this up on another forum. Tthis maker does a really nice job, the way he did the Titanium scale on the G-10 side creation the G-10 bolster is just awesome. Also the hardware is very nice. I hadn't seen an complex pivot like this one. There are 2 screws who fit into eachother with a thirth counterscrew to lock them down. This allows a very fine tuning of the pivot making the knife rock solid and super smooth.
    Current EDC: Techno, Squeak, Southard Flipper, Caly 3.5

New Arrivals: Chap3, Domino, Sage 3

2014 Wishlist: Yo2 CF, Deviant Friction, Tatanka, Tusk, Firefly

Oldies Wishlist: Delica CF PE, Civilian CF PE

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    That's really cool! I love how the g10 bolster was done and the overall design just looks great.

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    That's nice IG-88, I really like the design!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Chris_H's Avatar
    I'm hoping that there will eventually be a collaboration with Jakub/Poltergeist Works. He has many great designs.
    "All your are belong to us."
    ** WTC # 1032 1533 **

Spyderco Forum Registered User Liquid Cobra's Avatar
    Amazing design. I'd buy it and then some.
    Top 3 's: Lum Tanto Folder, Yojimbo 2, Para-Military 2
    Coming Soon Wish List: Yojimbo 2 CF S90V PREORDERED!!! X 2, Kiwi 4, K2, Roadie, Dog Tag Folder, Lum Tanto Fixed
    On The Fence: Rubicon, Roc, PITS, Native 5 (G10), Caly 3.5 CF
    Most recently acquired: Manix 2 Cruwear, Kahr Delica, G10 UKPK's, Black Southard,Para-Military 2 Elmax, Para-Military 2 CTS 2
    Grail: A.T.R.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Ned's Avatar
    truly a fantastic knife.
    C101PBL2, C54GPBN, C154PBK, MGREP, JGGYP, C75P3, C36TIP, C113GPGY, C127GPOR, C85GPBL, C11SBK, C10SBK, C11TR, C10TR, C28S (Wharncliffe mod), C11TIPD, C12GS, FB15P, C110GPBL, C85GP2, C141CFP, FB14P3Z, C123GPBL, C88PYL, KO4PBK, C105BMP

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God." Ephesians 6:12-13

Spyderco Forum Registered User 3rdGenRigger's Avatar
    That is a cool design...I couldn't see myself purchasing one though, as there are more than enough Spydercos I'd have to buy first. A collaboration would be cool, and would be more likely to make it into my collection. What steel does that use?
    Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

A good way to start off my day. 2 purple Ladybugs for my sisters birthdays, an orange Dragonfly for my mother, a green Tenacious for myself, and my green PM2 as well as a large Spyderpac. First order of business? Switching the Tenacious and PM2 to tip up. I'll try to snap some better pictures in the sunlight in a little bit after I eat my lunch, which has cooled somewhat as I couldn't wait to open these boxes haha.

Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

Great score Man !!!!

As promised...real sunlight pictures and both converted to tip up. The camera wouldn't take the side pictures quite head on, so it looks like the tips aren't centered, but they're both absolutely perfectly centered. My Digi-Cam PM2 haws plunge lines that are VERY slightly off...almost not noticeable, but this one is absolutely perfect. I'm quite anxious to see what the edge retention is with 204P. The PM2 is scary sharp already, and the Tenacious can slice regular paper but not receipt paper, so a sharpening is in order before the end of the day.

-> Branden

Looks sweet man , I got lucky with my digi camo the blade is dead centered as a matter of fact all of my spydies are except for one out of five and it's only off a tad . But man love the action on my pm2 out of the box the blade just drops when hitting the release and it's so smooth one finger flick no wrist and it opens .
    Absolutely love it . Really digging your greenie !
    Congrats !!

This one was fairly tight when I got it, but I've loosened it enough that the blade falls onto my finger when I depress the lock just like my other PM2. My standard PM2 is a little smoother, but this one will be exactly the same after a few days of constant flicking. The only niggle I have with the Tenacious now that I have one is that I wish the opening hole was 1mm larger in diameter...small niggle though. For ~$45 it's a VERY good deal, but I still think the standard PM2 is the best knife for the money anywhere.

-> Branden