Page 148 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 3260

Thread: Show off your latest purchase

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    During past 2-3 weeks I got a lot of knives that I bought during 3-4 last month. Only handful of sellers are ready to ship knives to Israel where I live, so I am sending the knives to a friend of mine and he sends them to me once a few month.
    Here are some of the knives i got:

I already had Chinook 3 and now I finished the set.

Another set that was finished is Sage series. I had Sage 2 and 4 and now i have the complete set. Well almost complete because Spyderco made a new Sage 3 that i already bought.

Had only 3.5 Caly before :-)

Had the Szabofly and one of ther smallflys from before.

Enjoy :-)

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    During past 2-3 weeks I got a lot of knives that I bought during 3-4 last month. Only handful of sellers are ready to ship knives to Israel where I live, so I am sending the knives to a friend of mine and he sends them to me once a few month.
    Here are some of the knives i got:
    Enjoy :-)
    Welcome sir. You certainly have a diverse and coveted collection now. Some real Hall-of-Famers in those pics.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawks, D'fly (H1,G-10), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V[2],XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleaf, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Caly (JR's,3,3.5-SB), D3, Para-2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescue, Dyad Jr, Pingo, Southard, AIR, Jess Horn, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II
    Mules> MT05,08,09,12,15,16,17, 18

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User Monocrom's Avatar
    My brain just exploded from all that Awesome!
    "The World is insane, with small pockets of sanity here & there. Not the other way around."

-John Cleese-

Beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing!!
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: 4V Mule; New Stretch prototype CF-slab/ZDP test sprint! (or left over super blue if any happens to be lying around!); Military 2

Spyderco Forum Registered User MadRookie's Avatar
    You have da sickness......

Very cool!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    Quite the haul Space!
    -----Dreaming of: M4 Bird & Trout collaboration with Phil Wilson-----

Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Delica 4, Dragonfly 2, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Finally bought a full size H1 folder...SE Saver Salt.

Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam), Jester (Grey G10), Caly3/3.5 (CF ZDP-189/420J2), Domino (Blue weave)
    Ladybug (H1), Native FRN (Black S30V), Dragonfly Salt, Swick3, Techno, Military (CruWear)
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule Team (K390), Manix2 LW Black, Ulize, Chokwe
    Saver Salt, Lava (Blue G-10), 2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Titanium Damascus)

-> Branden

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    The handle was only able to cut the hemp when 10,000 metric tons of force was applied

Spyderco Forum Registered User Spydersense's Avatar
    I just recieved my next two knives today from Fedex.

Time for another !

-Matt

Here are a few that arrived last week.

I got this one the week before last.

I am very impressed with the Michael Walker. It is very comparable to the Chaparral. If you like the size of the Chaparral but prefer a liner lock, then the Michael Walker might be a good choice.
    Last edited by remnar; 02-01-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Spyderco Forum Registered User BronislovasLTU's Avatar

Spyderco Forum Registered User David Lowry's Avatar
    Got this a few days ago. I've always had Para's and Para 2's but I've never had an all black Para 2. I love it as much as the all black Para 1 that I had for years.

- - - -
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by remnar View Post

I am very impressed with the Michael Walker. It is very comparable to the Chaparall. If you like the size of the Chaparall but prefer a liner lock, then the Michael Walker might be a good choice.
    Nice purchase!
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawks, D'fly (H1,G-10), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V[2],XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleaf, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Caly (JR's,3,3.5-SB), D3, Para-2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescue, Dyad Jr, Pingo, Southard, AIR, Jess Horn, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User SpyderNut's Avatar
    ^^^ Very nice indeed! I love that Michael Walker design. There's just something about the blade shape and ergonomics that are near-perfect. Enjoy your new knife Remnar!
    Michael

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Spyderco Forum Registered User dtoad's Avatar
    Loved the new Szabo BLK CF so much I had to own the original as we'll. love it! "Those who know carry Spyderco"

Spyderco Forum Registered User Rwb1500's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xceptnl View Post
    An excellent choice. I am planning to carry nothing but Caly Jr. models for the next foreseeable future and flood the forum with pics until we see a proto pic.

Seriously, I just read the suggestion by Chris_H to possibly use paperstone materials as an alternative to Micarta. I would be happy with polished G-10 as well.
    I'm completely on board with that. I suppose I'll take my maroon Caly Jr to work tomorrow. Excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbcad View Post
    Change is the only constant...

...Quite enjoyable and satifsying to have the number of knives decrease but the sharpness of the edges increase. The eternal quest for least resistance

Enjoy your edges folks

Quote Originally Posted by Rwb1500 View Post
    I'm completely on board with that. I suppose I'll take my maroon Caly Jr to work tomorrow. Excellent.
    Carried the SE Micarta Jr. today. I think everyone who loves the Jr. should carry their favorite version for a week and post pics. I can even start a show the love thread.

My 's:

*Landon*

Space - 3rd pic down, 3rd knife from the left..what is it? Nice collection!

Here are a few that arrived last week.

I am very impressed with the Michael Walker. It is very comparable to the Chaparral. If you like the size of the Chaparral but prefer a liner lock, then the Michael Walker might be a good choice.
    I like that knife! Been trying to get one but they are expensive and in high demand! Glad to see you got one!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar

Wow! congrats man!
    -----Dreaming of: M4 Bird & Trout collaboration with Phil Wilson-----

Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Delica 4, Dragonfly 2, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User Agent_Ohm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dtoad View Post
    Loved the new Szabo BLK CF so much I had to own the original as we'll. love it! "Those who know carry Spyderco"

do I spy some Al Mars in this photo?
    Dan

In omnia paratus