Page 141 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3220

Thread: Show off your latest purchase

Spyderco Forum Registered User Brock O Lee's Avatar
    Sage 2 - very impressed, this one is flawless .

Hans

Military (S90V, M4, M390, S30V SE), Paramilitary 2 (20CP, M390), Gayle Bradley, Manix LW, Native 5 S110V, Caly 3 (ZDP, SB), Delica SB, Sage 2, Salt 1 SE, Dragonfly H1 SE, South Fork, Mule Team (Elmax, S110V), Aqua Salt SE

Spyderco Forum Registered User DRKBC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock O Lee View Post
    Sage 2 - very impressed, this one is flawless .

That is a beauty Hans. I have been procrastinating on getting a Sage I don't know why. Great photo as well!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    that photo makes me want to pickup another sage2 kinda regretting selling it
    Top Picks: Chaparral 2, Delica 4, Dragonfly 2
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Delica 4, Dragonfly 2, Ladybug 3

-----Dreaming of: M4 Bird & Trout collaboration with Phil Wilson-----

-Spencer

Thanks guys, I'm also not sure why I waited so long !
    Hans

Military (S90V, M4, M390, S30V SE), Paramilitary 2 (20CP, M390), Gayle Bradley, Manix LW, Native 5 S110V, Caly 3 (ZDP, SB), Delica SB, Sage 2, Salt 1 SE, Dragonfly H1 SE, South Fork, Mule Team (Elmax, S110V), Aqua Salt SE

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    that photo makes me want to pickup another _____ kinda regretting selling it
    This statement applies to so many models. I think the problem is all of these photos. It's like a tractor-beam for my wallet

Nice Sage Hans!
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawks, D'fly (H1,G-10), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V[2],XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleaf, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Caly (JR's,3,3.5-SB), D3, Para-2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescue, Dyad Jr, Pingo, Southard, AIR, Jess Horn, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II
    Mules> MT05,08,09,12,15,16,17, 18

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Gen 1 Endura off Ebay. Just received it today and it's absolutely perfect!
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  19.3 KB

I think one of the reasons is that there are so many limited edition sprints, or desirable and rare older designs (nice Endura DWW), that my finances never seem to catch up to the excellent regular production models...
    Hans

Spyderco Forum Registered User DRKBC's Avatar
    I think one of the reasons is that there are so many limited edition sprints, or desirable and rare older designs (nice Endura DWW), that my finances never seem to catch up to the excellent regular production models...
    I think you are right, the regular production models are really the cream of the crop that is why they stay in the line up. They often get overlooked, then you buy one and realize why they have been around for so long.

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    This is why I never got around to the Junior or Des Horn
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawks, D'fly (H1,G-10), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V[2],XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleaf, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Caly (JR's,3,3.5-SB), D3, Para-2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescue, Dyad Jr, Pingo, Southard, AIR, Jess Horn, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II
    Mules> MT05,08,09,12,15,16,17, 18

*Landon*

Last 2 purchases, the Ulize a few days ago, and the Techno this morning (Scholarship for my grades last year came this week...now I really am done for the year). Sorry for the crummy picture...busiest week of the semester so this is all I have the time for.

Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam), Jester (Grey G10), Caly3/3.5 (CF ZDP-189/420J2), Domino (Blue weave)
    Ladybug (H1), Native FRN (Black S30V), Dragonfly Salt, Swick3, Techno, Military (CruWear)
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule Team (K390), Manix2 LW Black, Ulize, Chokwe
    Saver Salt, Lava (Blue G-10), 2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Titanium Damascus)

-> Branden

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    The handle was only able to cut the hemp when 10,000 metric tons of force was applied

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGenRigger View Post
    Last 2 purchases, the Ulize a few days ago, and the Techno this morning (Scholarship for my grades last year came this week...now I really am done for the year). Sorry for the crummy picture...busiest week of the semester so this is all I have the time for.

Nice looking pair -- congratulations
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List, new stuff: 4V Mule; Midnight Blue Lt Wt Manix2 S110V sprint; Caly 3.5 new Japanese supersteel sprint, pref in Foliage Green G-10; New Stretch prototype CF slab/ZDP test sprint! (or super blue if any happens to be left over and lying around!); an alternative, 2nd default G-10 regular production color, such as FG, coyote, tan, etc, to be introduced gradually on some knives
    Old stuff: FG Millie D2 & Manix2 CTS-XHP

+1 on this. I limit my knife purchases as I already have more than I will ever need, but the purchases seem to be sprints or limited as the timing is more crucial.

Xceptnl - same issue with the des horn here. never seems to get to the top of the list cause it keeps getting bumped off by sprints.

The liner lock is what keeps stopping me from getting a Des Horn...or Gayle Bradley too for that matter.
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam), Jester (Grey G10), Caly3/3.5 (CF ZDP-189/420J2), Domino (Blue weave)
    Ladybug (H1), Native FRN (Black S30V), Dragonfly Salt, Swick3, Techno, Military (CruWear)

-> Branden

The handle was only able to cut the hemp when 10,000 metric tons of force was applied

The liner lock is what keeps stopping me from getting a Des Horn...or Gayle Bradley too for that matter.
    where do u go to school and what are you taking?
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Delica 4, Dragonfly 2, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User Sharktooth's Avatar
    I'm not a fan of liner locks either and know I am missing out on some great models!

Have you Calgarians managed to dig out yet?

New ZDP-189 Stretch for me
    C123CFBA || K04PBK || FB20FBK || C90BK || C28PYL2 || C90GRE || MT17 || C41GGR5 || C28POR2 || C11FPOR || C11SBK || C10PBK || C10FPBL || LBKP3 || C101G2 || C41G5 || C41BK || C81GCMO2 || C81G2 || 204 || 303MF || SP1 ||

Quote Originally Posted by Sharktooth View Post
    I'm not a fan of liner locks either and know I am missing out on some great models!

Have you Calgarians managed to dig out yet?
    were surviving, its pretty under control now, extremely cold still though, -36 with wind today

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User IG-88's Avatar
    Klotzli Walker 1 grail down many to go

Current EDC: Techno, Squeak, Southard Flipper, Caly 3.5

New Arrivals: Chap3, Domino, Sage 3

2014 Wishlist: Yo2 CF, Deviant Friction, Tatanka, Tusk, Firefly

Oldies Wishlist: Delica CF PE, Civilian CF PE

Spyderco Forum Registered User jabba359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IG-88 View Post
    Klotzli Walker 1 grail down many to go
    Nice score! That's one that I've always wanted as well. Just not bad enough to pay the going rate!
    -Kyle

On the Fence: Tuff, Techno
    Latest arrivals: Super Blue Delica, G-10 BlackHawk, S110V Mule

Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    where do u go to school and what are you taking?
    I'm at SAIT currently. Graduated last April (From SAIT) with a 2 year technology diploma...Exploration Information Technology. It's basically managing and processing seismic field data, with a bit of analytical interpretation. As a result, I'm quite well versed in managing relational databases, and at using most of the more common oil and gas software packages (Including the ones that run on Linux...I'm pretty good with Linux).

I'm currently taking an applied degree in GIS, which is also relational database heavy, and the oil and gas sector is currently the biggest use for GIS (Followed by Forestry and Agriculture respectively). Basically, it's a good match up to my tech diploma and should make me very employable, and in almost any sector...I'm not limited to oil and gas, but it's a good fit. The technical name for my current program is Bachelor of Applied Technology in Geographic Information Systems.

-> Branden

Spyderco Forum Registered User MCM's Avatar
    This one is sharper than most!

More S90v & CF please.......