Page 139 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3261

Thread: Show off your latest purchase

Spyderco Forum Registered User swissknife's Avatar
    beautiful switzerland with not so ugly knive-laws anymore.. ;)

Spyderco Forum Registered User SpyderNut's Avatar
    Marcus, that damascus is absolutely stunning! It looks simply perfect with the Ti handle. That is a sweet piece!
    Michael

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swissknife View Post
    Glad to see your Ulize arrived.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawks, D'fly (H1,G-10), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V[2],XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleaf, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Caly (JR's,3,3.5-SB), D3, Para-2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescue, Dyad Jr, Pingo, Southard, AIR, Jess Horn, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II
    Mules> MT05,08,09,12,15,16,17, 18

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User MarcusH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderNut View Post
    Marcus, that damascus is absolutely stunning! It looks simply perfect with the Ti handle. That is a sweet piece!
    Thanx a lot Michael, yes it's an awesome piece.
    Probably a lot of of the folks in the US don't know that they live in the real Spyderco paradise.
    Spydies tend to be pretty expensive in Europe: US-MSRP 1:1 in Euros and it's almost impossible to get a decent discount.
    So, the online-price of that LionSteel SR-1 Damascus is roughly 100 Euros lower than the price of the LionSpy.
    Or as another example: the LionSpy is more expensive in Germany than a large Sebenza.

cheers,
    Marcus
    My small collection: http://www.araneomorphae.de
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and beautiful knives. The rest I just squandered."
    Slightly modified, R.I.P. George Best.

Spyderco Forum Registered User razorsharp's Avatar

-Travis
    Come chat with us on IRC

Visit the knife picture site http://sharpthings.net/
    Super-steel Nut

To the sharpening junkies: SHOW THOSE EDGES!
    Spyderco Knives- Tuff- Southard- Caly 3.5 Superblue- Dragonfly H1 SE- Resilience
    Others- Dalibor Sirius- Strider SnG- Ozark Tradition DC Slicer
    Inbound: Curtiss Nano- Zero Tolerance 0777

Spyderco Forum Registered User MadRookie's Avatar
    Oh my word that is simply gorgeous!!!

Tell us more....??

Spyderco Forum Registered User razorsharp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRookie View Post
    Oh my word that is simply gorgeous!!!

Tell us more....??

1 of a kind display piece that Strider used to show off what they can do apparently. I'm tempted to message them to get the full story. As far as I know, in the only one with a knife like this. I have been using it for a few days. I need to suss out a better edge able, maybe 22 per side micro, it doesn't matter what steel I have, I seem to damage it
    -Travis
    Come chat with us on IRC

Visit the knife picture site http://sharpthings.net/
    Super-steel Nut

To the sharpening junkies: SHOW THOSE EDGES!
    Spyderco Knives- Tuff- Southard- Caly 3.5 Superblue- Dragonfly H1 SE- Resilience
    Others- Dalibor Sirius- Strider SnG- Ozark Tradition DC Slicer
    Inbound: Curtiss Nano- Zero Tolerance 0777

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    That is one of the nicest strikers I've seen, congrats on the find!
    -----Dreaming of: M4 Bird & Trout collaboration with Phil Wilson-----

Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Delica 4, Dragonfly 2, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by razorsharp View Post
    ... I seem to damage it
    This is no surprise to us Travis, we have seen end of day pics of your knives!
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawks, D'fly (H1,G-10), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V[2],XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleaf, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Caly (JR's,3,3.5-SB), D3, Para-2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescue, Dyad Jr, Pingo, Southard, AIR, Jess Horn, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User swissknife's Avatar
    beautiful switzerland with not so ugly knive-laws anymore.. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by xceptnl View Post
    Glad to see your Ulize arrived.
    yea, even wrote a little review on this thread: http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showt...d-a-new-knife!

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    my latest ones.... GB Air and Cruwear Military

Opinel Nr.8 Inox, Svord Peasant, S90V Military, Gayle Bradley Air, Cruwear Military, Cruwear Military Collectors #13V, Butch Vallotton Subhilt, Manix2 CTS-XHP, CPM-M4-Ti Military CF Scales, Police G10, Military CTS-XHP, Para2 (xhp,m390,20cp,204p,s30v) , Laguiole Mandailles, Laguiole BrutdeForge Lame bélier doublePlatines, Laguiole enAubrac 13cm Lame Horn handle, Benchmade MINI ONSLAUGHT 746-1201 (Nr. 166 of 500), Benchmade MPR 755

Spyderco Forum Registered User MarcusH's Avatar
    Rock Lobster, in principle a very nice piece.
    Not a big fan of foliage green, new scales by Cuscadi are in the works...

My small collection: http://www.araneomorphae.de
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and beautiful knives. The rest I just squandered."
    Slightly modified, R.I.P. George Best.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Rwb1500's Avatar
    After snagging a G10 UKPK a few weeks back it became readily apparent to me that I NEEDED a Caly 3. I had always found them interesting, and LOVE my Caly Jrs, just never got around to getting one. It was one of those things where there was always something higher on the list. Not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by dbcad View Post
    Change is the only constant...

...Quite enjoyable and satifsying to have the number of knives decrease but the sharpness of the edges increase. The eternal quest for least resistance

Enjoy your edges folks

Quote Originally Posted by Rwb1500 View Post
    After snagging a G10 UKPK a few weeks back it became readily apparent to me that I NEEDED a Caly 3. I had always found them interesting, and LOVE my Caly Jrs, just never got around to getting one. It was one of those things where there was always something higher on the list. Not anymore.
    Welcome to the Caly Club.
    My 's:

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User Rwb1500's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xceptnl View Post
    Welcome to the Caly Club.
    Good to be here. I don't know why I waited so long. Now I have to try to track down some Super Blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbcad View Post
    Change is the only constant...

...Quite enjoyable and satifsying to have the number of knives decrease but the sharpness of the edges increase. The eternal quest for least resistance

Enjoy your edges folks

Quote Originally Posted by Rwb1500 View Post
    Good to be here. I don't know why I waited so long. Now I have to try to track down some Super Blue.
    Between the BST exchanges and the like as well as the Bay, lots have been showing up lately.
    My 's:

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User Evil D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusH View Post
    Rock Lobster, in principle a very nice piece.
    Not a big fan of foliage green, new scales by Cuscadi are in the works...

Can't wait to see the new scales..

SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
    ~David

Official plea to Sal: Can we PLEASE get a DLC Yojimbo 2? PLEASE!!?

Strange circumstances when the stars align and 2 of your grails arrive less than 24 hours from each other. It has been a good week.

My 's:

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User SpyderNut's Avatar
    That Stretch in ZDP-189 is certainly nice--but well done on the Barong, Landon! Those puppies are getting pretty hard to find these days.
    Michael

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Finally pulled the trigger on a Caly (3.5 ZDP - 189/420J2). I almost bought a SuperBlue D4/E4 pair (Would only have been about $20 more), but I can wait for my SuperBlue Stretch. As soon as I held this thing I knew it was leaving in my pocket. It rides deeper, slimmer, and farther into the side of my pocket than I was expecting. It even fits in my right pocket with my iPhone in it's enormous Otter Box case...and I can still pull the phone out. Up till now only my Chaparral has been unobtrusive enough to manage right pocket carry time. That's definitely going to change. Sorry for the crummy photo...I'll have to charge my good camera and actually take a nice picture or two of some of my knives instead of shaky iPhone pictures.

Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam), Jester (Grey G10), Caly3/3.5 (CF ZDP-189/420J2), Domino (Blue weave)
    Ladybug (H1), Native FRN (Black S30V), Dragonfly Salt, Swick3, Techno, Military (CruWear)
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule Team (K390), Manix2 LW Black, Ulize, Chokwe
    Saver Salt, Lava (Blue G-10), 2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Titanium Damascus)

-> Branden

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    The handle was only able to cut the hemp when 10,000 metric tons of force was applied