Page 104 of 180 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 3581

Thread: Show off your latest purchase

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    A Kershaw Speedform

| C10PGRE Endura 4 | C28GPFG Dragonfly | C36TIP Military | C41GP5 Native 5 | C54GPBN Calypso | C65CFP Lum Chinese | C90GFPD Strectch | C94TIP UK Penknife | C113GPGY Caly 3 | C122GPBL Tenacious | C123TIP Sage 2 | C126GPFG Rock Lobster | C135GP Perrin PPT | C136GPBL Persistence | C144CFPE Caly 3.5 | C163PBK Pingo | C164GPBN Nilakka || MT16P MT17P MT18P Mule Team |

Spyderco Forum Registered User JAfromMN's Avatar
    I got a custom SAK in the mail today.

Alox Explorer
    My favorite Spyderco is the one that I used the most Today

Black Native fs,Delica 4 fs,ZDP 189 Endura fs, Manix 2 XL ,Pegasus ss fs,Endura 3 ss fs,Endura 4 ffg, 701 mf, Spyderwrench, Dyad Jr, manix 2 lwt

Spyderco Forum Registered User Simple Man's Avatar
    These two came today, sniped fresh from Ebay.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Romans 8:31 ....If God is for us, who can be against us? - <><

The Spyderco hole is a rotating mechanical assembly of one part.

".....tractors don't have to look like Ferraris" -Sal

Spyderco Forum Registered User Mocean's Avatar
    As I cannot get a Paramilitary 2 here in Japan I had to jump ship for this purchase. Great knife, and my favourite Spyderco is still in the pic!

and since I no longer have to buy an engagement ring I jumped off the deep end I spent some of that fund.
    ...I have no knives I keep in a safe but there are one or two that don't leave the house...

Love the Leaf Storm, what are your thoughts on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mocean View Post
    Love the Leaf Storm, what are your thoughts on it?
    The build on it is very nice but I'm learning that I really find small knives without a choil not as comfortable as I would like. Give me the Dodo with the Leaf Storms blade and I think I'd fall in love on the spot. So I like it more than I dislike it but it wont replace my Cricket.
    ...I have no knives I keep in a safe but there are one or two that don't leave the house...

Spyderco Forum Registered User DRKBC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tally-ho View Post
    A Kershaw Speedform

Kershaw does put out some really high value folders. I don't own any yet but I am thinking of it, the Speedform is a great looking model.Are you happy with it?

As I cannot get a Paramilitary 2 here in Japan I had to jump ship for this purchase. Great knife, and my favourite Spyderco is still in the pic!

Are you impressed with the 0350? I think this will be my next knife. I am also considering the 0550.

Quote Originally Posted by DRKBC View Post
    Are you impressed with the 0350? I think this will be my next knife. I am also considering the 0550.
    I am, I have used one quite a lot in the past which prompted me to get my own. I like the 0300 series better construction wise, but I don't need a folder that size.

The 0350s size is perfect for me as a knife for camping, used in conjunction with my Esee 4. The blade is a great shape, the S30V steel is wonderful and the assisted opening is just fun!

Fit and finish are exceptional and overall, I dont think you can go too wrong with this knife considering its only $100 or so.

I also like the 0550 as well, in fact the whole ZT line is difficult to fault.

I am, I have used one quite a lot in the past which prompted me to get my own. I like the 0300 series better construction wise, but I don't need a folder that size.

The 0350s size is perfect for me as a knife for camping, used in conjunction with my Esee 4. The blade is a great shape, the S30V steel is wonderful and the assisted opening is just fun!

Fit and finish are exceptional and overall, I don't think you can go too wrong with this knife considering its only $100 or so.

I also like the 0550 as well, in fact the whole ZT line is difficult to fault.
    I feel the same I love the 0300 particularly the machined G10 and frame lock but would I feel comfortable carrying it .... not really adn the same goes for the 0560/1. The 0350 and 0550 are just a far more practical size.

Spyderco Forum Registered User IG-88's Avatar
    Custom Brad Southard

The Downing is a small, 3 finger knife and I love it. Its an awesome LBK that I would love to see produced by Spyderco.... its right up the Spydie-alley. Its a wicked little hawkbill with Titanium framelock on one side and G-10 liner and backspacer. The jimping is wery nice and well executed. The dipple jimping give it an extra nice look and its even in the Spydiehole! The 2 1/8″ blade has a nice rounded spine and is very similar in shape and lenght as the Dodo without a reverse S. A marvelous little EDC knife!! Hope you like it I do anyway

Current EDC: Techno, Squeak, Southard Flipper, Caly 3.5

New Arrivals: Chap3, Domino, Sage 3

2014 Wishlist: Yo2 CF, Deviant Friction, Tatanka, Tusk, Firefly

Oldies Wishlist: Delica CF PE, Civilian CF PE

Spyderco Forum Registered User DRH's Avatar

My Southard arrived today.

Glad I was able to get one from the first batch that shipped out.

Great blade shape, right size, great lock-up, smooth flipping ... what's not to like!
    -------------------------
    My Spyderco Collection (Total Spydies: 15)
    All My Knives
    (Updated 7/20/2014)

Dennis in PA

Quote Originally Posted by IG-88 View Post
    Custom Brad Southard

The Downing is a small, 3 finger knife and I love it. Its an awesome LBK that I would love to see produced by Spyderco.... its right up the Spydie-alley. Its a wicked little hawkbill with Titanium framelock on one side and G-10 liner and backspacer. The jimping is wery nice and well executed. The dipple jimping give it an extra nice look and its even in the Spydiehole! The 2 1/8″ blade has a nice rounded spine and is very similar in shape and lenght as the Dodo without a reverse S. A marvelous little EDC knife!! Hope you like it I do anyway

That is a stunning knife I would be all for a Spyderco collaboration on that one for sure

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DRH View Post

Great blade shape, right size, great lock-up, smooth flipping ... what's not to like!
    The more i see these, the more i want one
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Funny, I never really paid any attention to this knife before becaue of the price, but now that i look at it, I love that blade shape, love the length. Now if I could just justify in my mind paying that much for a knife I want but have no need for! Anyway, enjoy the knife, Dennis. It's a beauty.

tod

P.s. What would you call that shape? A modified drop point? Modified wharncliffe? I think BM refers to it at a modified tanto (??).
    Gomer: Goober says 'Hey!'
    Andy: Hey to Goober.

The metallic pocket clip and the brown G-10 inlay. The combination of those two different materials look a little bit weird.
    | C10PGRE Endura 4 | C28GPFG Dragonfly | C36TIP Military | C41GP5 Native 5 | C54GPBN Calypso | C65CFP Lum Chinese | C90GFPD Strectch | C94TIP UK Penknife | C113GPGY Caly 3 | C122GPBL Tenacious | C123TIP Sage 2 | C126GPFG Rock Lobster | C135GP Perrin PPT | C136GPBL Persistence | C144CFPE Caly 3.5 | C163PBK Pingo | C164GPBN Nilakka || MT16P MT17P MT18P Mule Team |

Spyderco Forum Registered User thog94's Avatar

Stocking stuffers for the kids

I purchased two. Got the 1st one on preorder at 246.00 shipped. The 2nd went for 290 shipped. On goes in the safe, one goes in my pocket.
    And I luv Southard designs, too. That Downing is beyond cool, I would buy it if I could find one.
    Like a fool, I sold my Janich inspired Police 3 that was a Southard custom grind. I certainly hope the new owner takes care of it.

Here's a quick pic of the Southard Police 3 grind