Page 140 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 3605

Thread: Show off your latest purchase

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderNut View Post
    That Stretch in ZDP-189 is certainly nice--but well done on the Barong, Landon! Those puppies are getting pretty hard to find these days.
    Thank you sir. Best part is I got the pair for less than MSRP of a Domino.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User MarcusH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xceptnl View Post
    Strange circumstances when the stars align and 2 of your grails arrive less than 24 hours from each other. It has been a good week.
    That's funny, I also got my carbonfiber Stretch yesterday. It has always been some sort of grail for me. I polished the clip this morning, looks much nicer than the black hardware...
    Congrats to the Barong, with the Persians one of the most beautiful ethnic pieces, wish the G-10 had a different color.

My small collection: http://www.araneomorphae.de
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and beautiful knives. The rest I just squandered."
    Slightly modified, R.I.P. George Best.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    very nice stretch Landon!
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusH View Post
    That's funny, I also got my carbonfiber Stretch yesterday. It has always been some sort of grail for me. I polished the clip this morning, looks much nicer than the black hardware...
    Congrats to the Barong, with the Persians one of the most beautiful ethnic pieces, wish the G-10 had a different color.

Thank you Marcus, the Khukuri will be the next in my crosshairs.
    Congrats on your Stretch as well.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    very nice stretch Landon!
    Thank you Spencer. I am toying with the idea of sending it to Travis for regrinding to add cutting edge almost back to the tang logo and also a sharpening notch. After some use I will decide my plan of action.
    My 's:

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User jabba359's Avatar
    I finally picked up a LionSpy. It has great build quality, feels tough as nails, and fits my hand nicely. That said, there are a few things I don't like that much. The lock is hard to disengage. Really hard. As in my finger hurts after closing it only a couple times. The opening action was extremely tight, but about 1/4 turn on each side of the pivot loosened it up a little bit and made it much more pleasant to deploy. Mine will also be seeing the Sharpmaker very soon, as it came rather dull (for a Spyderco that is). Lastly, this thing is hard to get out of my pocket. It sits really low and I have a hard time pulling it out, sometime needing two hands to get it free. Don't get me wrong, I like the knife, but it just misses the mark for me in a couple areas.

-Kyle

On the Fence: Tuff, Techno
    Latest arrivals: Des Horn, Dialex Junior, Super Blue Manbug

Spyderco Forum Registered User Evil D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jabba359 View Post
    I finally picked up a LionSpy. It has great build quality, feels tough as nails, and fits my hand nicely. That said, there are a few things I don't like that much. The lock is hard to disengage. Really hard. As in my finger hurts after closing it only a couple times. The opening action was extremely tight, but about 1/4 turn on each side of the pivot loosened it up a little bit and made it much more pleasant to deploy. Mine will also be seeing the Sharpmaker very soon, as it came rather dull (for a Spyderco that is). Lastly, this thing is hard to get out of my pocket. It sits really low and I have a hard time pulling it out, sometime needing two hands to get it free. Don't get me wrong, I like the knife, but it just misses the mark for me in a couple areas.
    Reminds me of the last ZT I handled. I literally had to put one thumb on the lock tab and press down with my other thumb on top of that thumb to get it to unlock, and after one time unlocking it my thumb had a huge dent in it. Forget about sitting on the couch watching TV fondling it. I think my favorite thing about the Lionspy is the Spydero logo font and the two tone etching of the font and bug. Otherwise the fluted G10 is cool and I'd love to see that make it onto quite a few other models. The rest just isn't for me.

SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
    ~David

Official plea to Sal: Can we PLEASE get a DLC Yojimbo 2? PLEASE!!?

Spyderco Forum Registered User M80's Avatar

Flatbyrds

Spyderco Forum Registered User Rwb1500's Avatar
    Nothing too exciting, trying Wicked Edge's diamond paste in 5 and 3.5 microns.

Knife in the pic has not been stropped, yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbcad View Post
    Change is the only constant...

...Quite enjoyable and satifsying to have the number of knives decrease but the sharpness of the edges increase. The eternal quest for least resistance

Enjoy your edges folks

Spyderco Forum Registered User Liquid Cobra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M80 View Post
    Very cool.
    Top 3 's: Lum Tanto Folder, Yojimbo 2, Para-Military 2
    Coming Soon Wish List: Yojimbo 2 CF S90V PREORDERED!!! X 2, Kiwi 4, K2, Roadie, Dog Tag Folder, Lum Tanto Fixed
    On The Fence: Rubicon, Roc, PITS, Native 5 (G10), Caly 3.5 CF
    Most recently acquired: Manix 2 Cruwear, Kahr Delica, G10 UKPK's, Black Southard,Para-Military 2 Elmax, Para-Military 2 CTS 2
    Grail: A.T.R.

Spyderco Forum Registered User

its so nice!
    Opinel Nr.8 Inox, Svord Peasant, Mule k390, Gayle Bradley Air, Gayle Bradley, S90V Military, Cruwear Military, Cruwear Military Collectors #13V, SuperBlue Stretch, Butch Vallotton Subhilt, Manix2 CTS-XHP, CPM-M4-Ti Military CF Scales, Para2 (xhp,m390,20cp,204p) , Laguiole Mandailles, Laguiole BrutdeForge Lame bélier doublePlatines, Laguiole enAubrac 13cm Lame Horn handle, Benchmade MINI ONSLAUGHT 746-1201 (Nr. 166 of 500)

sweet blue . nice

Spyderco Forum Registered User senorsquare's Avatar
    Just got a Ti Millie and immediately swapped my Cruwear blade into it. Oh sweet sweet nectar...

Untitled by senorsquare, on Flickr

Untitled by senorsquare, on Flickr

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    very nice senor
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

That Cru Ti Millie is an awesome combo, sr. square.
    Here's my latest addition:

MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Quote Originally Posted by DougC-3 View Post
    That Cru Ti Millie is an awesome combo, sr. square.
    Here's my latest addition:

I'm not a native fan but I love brown frn! Looks great!
    Next Spyderco: Worker Sprint, Lightweight Manix 2 S110V

Spyderco Forum Registered User Alnamvet68's Avatar
    Just got a new jock strap for the Swick....

Quote Originally Posted by Alnamvet68 View Post
    Hmmm... I'd been wondering if there was something Freudian about us buying all these knives

but seriously, I really like that subtle, understated little sheath. That makes me want to pick up one of these all the more.
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Rwb1500's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnamvet68 View Post

I love it. Where did that bad boy come from? What kind of attachment headwear do you have going on there?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbcad View Post
    Change is the only constant...

...Quite enjoyable and satifsying to have the number of knives decrease but the sharpness of the edges increase. The eternal quest for least resistance

Enjoy your edges folks

Spyderco Forum Registered User Alnamvet68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwb1500 View Post
    I love it. Where did that bad boy come from? What kind of attachment headwear do you have going on there?
    Thanks....this is Glockrazz' creation, and I'm using the Spyderco G-clip for belt carry.