Thread: Omg A Video!

Spyderco Forum Registered User DRod's Avatar

Omg A Video!

Lol. I got bored a little while ago, and I recently found out I have a basic Movie Maker program on my POS edition computer.
    So I madeth a videoth.
    Just me flipping around my new Para. Shows how I usually unlock it with my index finger and close it with my thumb... and some more flipping.
    Enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbCqHUbF8EA
    Lets see your videos?

Edit: How the heck to you post it embedded?!
    Last edited by DRod; 06-23-2007 at 03:21 PM.
    In the time of chimpanzees, I was a monkey.
    Give us clear vision, that we may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless we stand for something, we shall fall for anything.
    ~ Peter Marshall, US Senate Chaplain 1947

Spyderco Forum Registered User Vincent's Avatar
    To make it embedded you would need PHP scripts which this version of vBulletin doesn't support., there is a mod, which is why you see embedded videos on some others forums, but the trouble is really not worth it as well this is a knife forum. There may be others ways, such as flash and such but im not 100%./

anyway nice video, thanks for posting.

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    I don't think it would require PHP. I think that HTML would have to be enabled on the forum though.

Quote Originally Posted by YouTube Website
    How do I embed videos on my website or blog?

To embed a video, just copy the code from the "Embed" box—you can find it in the "About This Video" box when you're watching the video.

You can also get the code from the "Embed HTML" box on the "Edit Video" page (http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit) if the video is yours. Once you've copied the code, just paste it into your website or blog to embed it.

For more information on embedding, you should check out our Sharing YouTube Videos page (http://www.youtube.com/sharing).

Spyderco Forum Registered User DRod's Avatar
    Ah. I just thoght I remembered seeing those knive videos a while back of the guy that runs up to a cop and cuts him before he can draw his gun and the one from the old western movie.

Ah well, thanks. Ill make another video today maybe. Or take some better pictures. Its nice out.
    In the time of chimpanzees, I was a monkey.
    Give us clear vision, that we may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless we stand for something, we shall fall for anything.
    ~ Peter Marshall, US Senate Chaplain 1947