Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: a few photos

  1. #1
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    33

    a few photos

    some of this pictures i shot in my back yard... next time i'll take a picture of my neighbours staring at me like a freak
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (62.8 KB, 1134 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (74.3 KB, 1064 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (70.1 KB, 1041 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (66.6 KB, 1017 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (70.2 KB, 1039 views)
    Last edited by mr.vandalay; 06-23-2007 at 10:05 AM.

  2. #2
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    33
    and some more
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (52.6 KB, 1013 views)
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (69.3 KB, 974 views)
    • File Type: jpg 9.jpg (83.0 KB, 972 views)
    • File Type: jpg 10.jpg (70.3 KB, 983 views)
    • File Type: jpg 12.jpg (64.1 KB, 987 views)

  3. #3
    Spyderco Forum Registered User David Lowry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    5,323
    Sweet pics.

    That's a riot. I sometimes have my neighbors looking at me too wondering what the heck I'm doing.

    They're probably thinking... "Great, we have a guy that has a bunch of knives living next to us and he likes to take pictures of them ".
    - - - -
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

  4. #4
    Spyderco Forum Registered User DRod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denison, Tx.
    Posts
    698
    Nice. The SE Stainless E4 looks like a beast.
    In the time of chimpanzees, I was a monkey.
    Give us clear vision, that we may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless we stand for something, we shall fall for anything.
    ~ Peter Marshall, US Senate Chaplain 1947

  5. #5
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    33
    thanks for the comments will be back with more photos soon

  6. #6
    Spyderco Forum Registered User jaislandboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    6,150
    great pix mr. vandalay!
    brian
    "All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."

  7. #7
    Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Overland Park, Ks
    Posts
    137
    Great Pics. Thanks for sharing!
    Regards Sonny
    Fender Strat...the Guitar that put the Rock in Rock&Roll

  8. #8
    Spyderco Forum Registered User Harry White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    1,359
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lowry
    Sweet pics.

    That's a riot. I sometimes have my neighbors looking at me too wondering what the heck I'm doing.

    They're probably thinking... "Great, we have a guy that has a bunch of knives living next to us and he likes to take pictures of them ".
    haha! i think the same thing when i'm outside taking pics of my knives -- my neighbors must think i'm a freak!

    "honey, our neighbor just brought out five knives, a pack of smokes, a bottle of beer, a camera and a tripod, and is sitting in the grass playing with them. maybe we should move..."

    Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Pink Native (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)

  9. #9
    Spyderco Forum Registered User jaislandboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    6,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry White
    haha! i think the same thing when i'm outside taking pics of my knives -- my neighbors must think i'm a freak!

    "honey, our neighbor just brought out five knives, a pack of smokes, a bottle of beer, a camera and a tripod, and is sitting in the grass playing with them. maybe we should move..."

    yeah HarryWhite, I wuz attending a wedding the other day, and started chatting with the photographer there....I told him i took pleasure in photographing knives.... he thought i was a freak....
    brian
    "All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."

  10. #10
    Spyderco Forum Registered User Harry White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    1,359
    Quote Originally Posted by jaislandboy
    yeah HarryWhite, I wuz attending a wedding the other day, and started chatting with the photographer there....I told him i took pleasure in photographing knives.... he thought i was a freak....
    haha! that gave me an idea. at my wedding next year, i'll see if i can slip in a spydie so the photographer won't notice!

    hmmmmm, which spyderco should one carry during his wedding?
    Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Pink Native (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)

  11. #11
    Spyderco Forum Registered User jaislandboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    6,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry White
    haha! that gave me an idea. at my wedding next year, i'll see if i can slip in a spydie so the photographer won't notice!

    hmmmmm, which spyderco should one carry during his wedding?
    that's a great question Harry, howz about a SE Civilian ? j/k ....
    maybe a Kopa or somethin?
    brian
    "All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."

  12. #12
    Spyderco Forum Registered User Puyallupknifegu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Posts
    889

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry White
    haha! that gave me an idea. at my wedding next year, i'll see if i can slip in a spydie so the photographer won't notice!

    hmmmmm, which spyderco should one carry during his wedding?

    Hey Harry,

    I would carry the blue paua shell inlaid Vesuvius!! Or there is always a Kopa...or get a Santa Fe Stoneworks Cricket!!
    God bless!
    -Puyalluknifeguy-

    Si Vis Pacem Para bellum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •