Thread: Rules for Posting in Gallery

Rules for Posting in Gallery

This warrants Rules being posted using two methods - Please Read!

This Gallery is for you to post your images of Spyderco knives (and other Spyderco products). Please read these rules prior to posting any image.

Please only post your own images. Please do not post images from others. Do NOT post copy written images unless you own the copyright.

The same rules apply to this forum as in other areas of the Spyderco.com Forums. Do not post anything offensive, vulgar, violent or otherwise questionable. Please be respectful to the members of our community and remember this is a knife forum.

If you have any questions about whether or not something should be posted, contact Tazkristi (Site Admin) BEFORE you post it.

Please keep text to a minimum, this forum is primarily for images not discussion.

Now, get out there and post your pictures! Enjoy!
    There is nothing more important than this one day.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Th232's Avatar

Smile

Hope this is ok considering the "keep text to a minimum" rule, but since I haven't seen anyone say it, thanks for setting this up for us Kristi!

Edit: Just saw WhyNot's post in General Discussion, not the first then!
    Last edited by Th232; 05-09-2007 at 02:14 AM.
    Will

"No one wants to look the fool. Everyone does the best they can. If they knew better, they'd do better" - old woman on the railway tracks to Sal.

Spyderco Forum Registered User dialex's Avatar
    Hi Kristi, thanks for the new section. I think it's a very inspired idea to put a dedicated place for eye candy.
    Show 'em, guys (and gals)
    The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.

Spyderco Forum Registered User

100 kb file size?

Any recommendations on what to use to reduce my pics to the allowed size? THX
    Last edited by SteelDragon; 05-25-2007 at 08:07 AM.

Spyderco Forum Registered User David Lowry's Avatar
    Host them at some place like Imageshack.us instead.
    - - - -
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

Spyderco Forum Registered User T-Rex's Avatar
    I use Microsoft's Image Resizer Powertoy for Windows XP. It's a free download from the following link:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

Rex
    kniferights.org - Charter Member #331

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Irfanview is a photo program that you can use to resize pictures if you don't have the Windows program.

Google it and you can download it for free. It's fairly easy to use, too.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Lostification's Avatar
    Sunset Beach - Haleiwa - Oahu - Hawaii - USA - Earth - Milky Way - 2ZS467 XD1 211 - ↔ֺ╜
    Anyone consider making specific threads dedicated to particular models of knives?

Like, a thread for Delica's, one for Endura's, one for Dodo's, one for Native's, One for Manix's, one for Military's, one for Calypso's, etc..

Could make a contest out of it aswell! ^_^ Picture of the year, hehe! It would be fun I think.
    Para-Military - CPM S30V
    Delica - VG-10
    Tasman Salt - H1

Spyderco Forum Registered User Cuttingedge's Avatar

Talking My new adventura and feniks led light

i can't get a big picture in this message is this correct
    Ben

Spyderco Forum Registered User jeru's Avatar
    I want to post a pic of how I used and enjoyed using my Spyderco yesterday. Then I saw the numerous threads of Spydie galleries and got confused. I was wondering if there is one general gallery thread of Spyderco pics or thread of pics of how you used them? I don't like posting it in a specific model-thread. Personally I think that's just boring to see a thread full of the same Spydies. I like the surprise element of watching pics of different Spyderco models in one thread. Any suggestion? Can I start a thread 'What did you do with your Spyderco?' or something?