Stay Sharp!

Spyderco Forum Registered User kbuzbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Kid View Post
    Do you mean something like this little rascal:
    I'm up for one of those.

Ken
    玉鋼

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Sure wish Sal would bomb shell something about wanting to remake the 701 Profile set and add a 701UF to it!

Spyderco Forum Registered User LC Kid's Avatar

Thumbs up Green Lime Jester Twin

Hi kbuzbee!

Quote Originally Posted by kbuzbee View Post
    I'm up for one of those.

So am I!

It's gonna be the perfect match for my Green Lime SE Jester
    Stay Sharp!

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    In regards to a Lil Temperance 2

Quote Originally Posted by sal View Post
    I'm expecting a prototype in May.

sal
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Prototype FRN Urban in N690Co.

sal
    Sal's carry for today..... BOOM
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User ASmitty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xceptnl View Post
    Sal's carry for today..... BOOM
    I'm down for a few of those.
    "A flute with no holes is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a danish."

Spyderco Forum Registered User Ned's Avatar
    Hey Sal, is that a Wharnie?
    C101PBL2, C54GPBN, C154PBK, MGREP, JGGYP, C75P3, C36TIP, C113GPGY, C127GPOR, C85GPBL, C11SBK, C10SBK, C11TR, C10TR, C28S (Wharncliffe mod), C11TIPD, C12GS, FB15P, C110GPBL, C85GP2, C141CFP, FB14P3Z, C123GPBL, C88PYL, KO4PBK, C105BMP

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God." Ephesians 6:12-13

It's a leaf.

sal

Boo FRN. Bring back the G10! But YAY Urban!
    On the hunt for...

Spyderco Forum Registered User SolidState's Avatar
    It's a leaf.

sal
    This just made my day!!! Awesome!
    "Nothing is so fatal to the progress of the human mind as to suppose that our views of science are ultimate; that there are no mysteries in nature; that our triumphs are complete, and that there are no new worlds to conquer."
    Sir Humphry Davy

Spyderco Forum Registered User RadioactiveSpyder's Avatar
    Regarding the new deeper choil version Stretch (from Sal today on BF):

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Glesser View Post
    We're working on a modification for the Stretch. We've created the design with a deeper finger choil, more like the Caly series. Many of our customers felt it would be better if it were a tad deeper. I also feel that way. We're going to make a slab version (as I remember it's coyote brown G-10) first to make sure it works before changing the mold. Once the mold is changed, we can try other colors. The different colors on our Endura's and Delica's seem to be well received.

sal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Glesser View Post
    As I remember, the first test run is ZDP.

sal
    It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. Stephen King

Spyderco Forum Registered User Liquid Cobra's Avatar
    Wow! Looks like I'm finally getting a stretch. I don't own a stretch, I don't own any zdp189 and I don't own brown.
    Top 3 's: Lum Tanto Folder, Yojimbo 2, Para-Military 2
    Coming Soon Wish List: Yojimbo 2 CF S90V PREORDERED!!! X 2, Kiwi 4, K2, Roadie, Dog Tag Folder, Lum Tanto Fixed
    On The Fence: Rubicon, Roc, PITS, Native 5 (G10), Caly 3.5 CF
    Most recently acquired: Kahr Delica, G10 UKPK's, Black Southard,Para-Military 2 Elmax, Para-Military 2 CTS 2
    Grail: A.T.R.

This is good news. More brown and a ZDP model to top it off. Thanks Sal.
    My 's:

*Landon*

Now I'm wondering what coyote brown looks like. Is that the same as the Southard brown?
    Coming Soon Wish List: Yojimbo 2 CF S90V PREORDERED!!! X 2, Kiwi 4, K2, Roadie, Dog Tag Folder, Lum Tanto Fixed
    Most recently acquired: Kahr Delica, G10 UKPK's, Black Southard,Para-Military 2 Elmax, Para-Military 2 CTS 2

Spyderco Forum Registered User opusxpn's Avatar
    I really like brown, I got an Endura and a ladybug in brown. I wouldn't mind a stretch in brown
    Keep 'em sharpEndura4 (blk all edges, brwn, FG, SB, RG ZDP, blk tac, wave) Salt1 (blk, yllw PE H1)Tasman(yllw SE H1) Pacific salt(blk SE H1) Stretch(ZDP, SB) Delica4(blk CE, wave, SB) Drgfly2(yllw SE H1, org PE,SB PE) Pingo(blk) Cat G10(blk) Centofante3 Ldybg3(FG,SB,Hwk yllw H1, tan H1, blk) Manbug (blk SE, SB) Manix2(Ltw trans blue PE, G10 PE, Ltw dark blue frn) Para2(dig/satin, blk/satin) Military(Cru-Wear) Resilience, Tenacious(blk CE,grn PE), K04 Blk PE, K04 Blue SE, Byrd Robin2 G10

Spyderco Forum Registered User RadioactiveSpyder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Cobra View Post
    Now I'm wondering what coyote brown looks like. Is that the same as the Southard brown?
    I believe so, the color of the Southard, Nilakka and the recent Calypso sprint, etc. although those say in the catalog "earth brown" or just "brown". Googling "coyote brown G10" brings up both colors identical to these knives but also some lighter, almost tan shades. I certainly hope it'd be the same as these others!
    It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. Stephen King

The Coyote from Halpurn is a lot lighter than the brown of the S35VN Para2 (and I like it better). I'd love to have a trial sprint of the new Stretch in Coyote G-10 !!! If this comes available, I'll be sitting with my finger on the order button around the clock

MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactiveSpyder View Post
    I believe so, the color of the Southard, Nilakka and the recent Calypso sprint, etc. although those say in the catalog "earth brown" or just "brown". Googling "coyote brown G10" brings up both colors identical to these knives but also some lighter, almost tan shades. I certainly hope it'd be the same as these others!
    Yeah I would be hoping for lighter as opposed to the brown on the knives you mention. I seem to have a fetish for tan so the closer I can get to that the happier I am.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Jeremy_A_Neel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DougC-3 View Post
    T

I love that texture!
    "If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person - they will find an easier way to do it." -Hlade's Law