11-12-2005 until 12-31-2020
FORUM GUIDELINES/DISCLAIMER (Revised)
Registration to this forum is FREE! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. We also require that you provide us with an email address that is valid.
Although the Administrators and Moderators of Spyderco Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all the messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Spyderco Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws. Further more, you warrant that you will not post any advertising/SPAM.
The Spyderco Forum is available for open discussion and the free exchange of opinions and ideas relating to Spyderco products, philosophies and related topics. Postings are saved and can be viewed until deleted. The postings are not edited for content, style or factual errors.
Like the community you live in, the Spyderco Forums work best when everyone follows basic standards of conduct. Your privilege to use and contribute to discussions depends on your compliance with the following guidelines. The Spyderco Forum Administrators and Moderators may revoke your registration privileges and/or take any other appropriate measures to enforce these guidelines if violations are brought to our attention.
As a Spyderco Forum Member you are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your Account. Listed below are some, though not all, violations that may result in terminating your Account. By registering a Spyderco Forum member name, you agree to not engage in any of the following acts:
• Do not harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another Spyderco Forum participant or other individual or group.
• Do not transmit via Spyderco Forum any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials.
• Do not post any "Content" that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or racially or ethnically hateful including that pertaining to sexual orientation.
• Do not impersonate in Spyderco Forum any person, particularly a Spyderco Forum official, or Spyderco Forum Host.
• Do not post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation in Spyderco Forum. This includes the trading and selling of knives or other goods. This includes any listing of any kind, a forum thread, post or signature line.
• Do not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing Spyderco Forum or in connection with your use of Spyderco Forum in any manner.
• Do not post any material that violates copyright laws.
• In an attempt to respect the extreme diversity of our members, we ask that you do not start or participate in any discussions relating to religion or politics.
Links in signatures are allowed, however links must lead to sites whose primary content is relevant to the content on our Forum. Spyderco Admins and Moderators will hold final say in determining relevance and will remove links accordingly.
Posting Links to images: If a member has to click on a link that takes them to any site other than an image sharing site or your own site the link will be removed. If you are linking to an image on your own site, it must be done so in a manner that the link is directly to the image, not to the site.
Spyderco Forum reserves the right to monitor some, all, or no areas of the Spyderco Forum for adherence to these Rules or other rules that may be published from time to time. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to distribute your content, Spyderco Forum is acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and Spyderco Forum is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any content or activities in a topic area.
Spyderco Forum Disclaimer
By posting to a Message Board you agree that Spyderco Forum can display, modify, transmit, distribute or delete your posting without needing further permission from you. Spyderco Forum does not typically edit postings and is not responsible for the content of posted comments or images. However, postings may be edited or removed by a Spyderco Forum Administrator at any time and at their sole discretion.