Just a knife design sketch

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Scandi Grind

Re: Just a knife design sketch

Post by Scandi Grind »

I am eager to see your design develop into a final product. Keep us posted on how it goes.
"A knifeless man is a lifeless man."

-- Old Norse proverb
Tristan_david2001

Post by Tristan_david2001 »

Hey scandi, I greatly appreciate your interest. currently still gathering all the materials I need to make my first knife, I’m going to be trying the file jig method, i got the eye bolt, and some files, and I already got some 1095 carbon steel in that I’m going to be working with on my first blades. Just need a few other things and im going to start working on it very soon. Still drawing new designs pretty consistently, maybe I’ll take some pics and share soon, again thanks for the interest!
:bug-red-white
Tristan_david2001

IMG_5031.jpeg
Tristan_david2001

IMG_5033.jpeg
Tristan_david2001

IMG_5036.jpeg
Scandi Grind

Post by Scandi Grind »

Tristan_david2001 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:40 pm
Hey scandi, I greatly appreciate your interest. currently still gathering all the materials I need to make my first knife, I’m going to be trying the file jig method, i got the eye bolt, and some files, and I already got some 1095 carbon steel in that I’m going to be working with on my first blades. Just need a few other things and im going to start working on it very soon. Still drawing new designs pretty consistently, maybe I’ll take some pics and share soon, again thanks for the interest!
Yeah, no problem. Being as I really would like to get into knife making myself, I am very curious to see how starting from scratch goes for you. I think you have an eye for design too. I am always interested to see the different shape mentality that every knife designer has. Everybody is a little bit different.
"A knifeless man is a lifeless man."

-- Old Norse proverb